Users Online Now: 3,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,132,474
Pageviews Today: 2,155,105Threads Today: 1,021Posts Today: 18,990
10:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is the weirdest, craziest, most intense thing(s) that has EVER happened to you in your life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message a few from me.

I was alone walking in the woods one summer night after starting a new job working out at remote cabin resort in the mountains, a giant 700lbs Grizzly Bear out of no where started running at me full speed from about 60 yards away, i pissed myself and ran as fast as i could to the highway, a dangerous windy narrow highway i stood in the middle of it hoping to flag down a car as the bear was getting closer. There was no cars coming and the bear was on the side of the road at this point. Finally in the distance a semi truck, i jump up and down and point at the bear who by this time was a few feet from me, the truck driver honks on his horn and drives at the bear, narrowly missing it, the bear scurries off and i hope in the truck shaking , thank him for saving my life and tell him he was my guardian angel

another time when i was a teen i was on paxil pharma poison and decided i didnt want to take it anymore so i stopped cold turkey but your suppose to come off it slowly , the worst day i was so sick i couldn't get out of bed and was having serious hot sweats and vertigo passing in and out of consciousness, i was laying was felt like just off my bed and i was wondering to myself why i was not falling to the ground! i next find myself floating up from my body and looking down on my body wondering wtf was going on. I had read lots about Out of Body Experiences and NDE's just prior to this happening so i clued in to what was going on and tried to calm myself down. It felt strange and I could feel the presence of dark energy or demons in this dimension, kinda like when your a white guy and your in a third world country in a bad part of town alone Then i was worrying that i was dying and i might not be able to get back to my body and i started to panic and i screamed for my dad who was upstairs, i made alot of racket and wondered why he wasnt coming to my bedside, obviously i figured out he couldnt hear me. i finally ended up getting back into my body, but was thrust in and out of my body for the next couple hours until the worst of my sickness had passed.

another time when i was quite young i awoke to a collage of reptilians on my wall, like a light projection collage of all different sorts of reptilian beings, later in life i became a big researcher into reptilian phenomenon and now i understand why it happened.

ive had lucid dreams of recently deceased friends, they were always happy and warm, this is there way of saying goodbye and giving me closure so i can move on without pain

i found out i had a sibling when i was a young adult, my parents gave up for adoption before i was born

your turn.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP