Users Online Now: 2,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,352,753
Pageviews Today: 1,853,073Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 7,958
02:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If the industry is colluded with the Illuminati, why they are still producing new stuff????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just think about it, if we are just a year from doom, why the industrials and the bankers, and the politics and every other
elite-ptb minions and partners are working so hard, and trying to push new technologies and inventions and selling all that new stuff, if we all are going to be vanished from here?

I mean if they are connected to the real guys that supposedly know everything and they have their bunkers and stuff. It just doesnt make sense, sorry to give you awareness about this but I am tired of so much doom and gloom, and prediction after another being wrong, I think everything is going to be bussiness as usual , and if we continue like today it will be doom and Mad Max reality in about a hundred years, or we could be like the jetsons if we embrace sustainability or more eco-friendly aproach to earth.

Just taught one minute otside the box and you will see that there is no doom, and there is no ascencion, there is only this present and the possibilities we create in the future.

Fucking nostradamus just trolled everybody. Peace brothers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP