Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject how do people afford christmas?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because i just started looking at gifts buying and am thinking CAN I EVEN AFFORD THIS?

Course, the wife reminds me that the kids friends have these things so WE MUST be able to buy our kids these things. And Our family buys this and this for us so we should buy this and this for them. So thinking i should just NOT buy so many things for the kids, well that just puts you on a massive self guilt trip.

So without even buying a thing yet, and window shopping. With a little money in my pocket (but not much i pay out quite a bit)

IM ALREADY STRESSED OUT THINKING ABOUT IT LOOKING AT THINGS.

HOW am i go to pay it? will i have to skip some bills? Do i have some free money in the budget that i just dont see? could use a credit card, but i hate credit card debt and dont want any.
Could take out of savings some, but should you really be taking ANY money from savings for christmas presents? seems kind of odd.

Budget cash flow, skip some bills maybe. I really dont know...????????

And how, are these other people paying for christmas, many of whom probably have less money than i do.

But because so and so bought their kid x now i feel guilty thinking i might not even really have the money to my my kid x in the budget.

How did so and so manage to do it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP