Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Thanksgiving Dream: Thank You GLP 8-D! [UPDATE: Relevant for 2012!!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For your discernment but also for your entertainment hf!

I was perusing the forum before I went to bed Wednesday night so some of it could be from here, some from the web and some from what I believe could be showing me the immediate future...wink...who knows 1dunno1!

Anyway, I just have to give it up to GLP for driving me bonkers with possibly every known conspiracy to the human race in the past eight months tounge!!

I am thankful ESPECIALLY for The Room hf, for some cool people that I've met here and then some chuckle

Thanks for all the good karma and YES, I forgive all the bad ones hf!

I DO LOVE YOU ALL!!

GOD BLESS!!

red_heart :cross: red_heart

Comment as you wish but please keep it as clean as possible...!

THANK YOU GLP grouphug hf!!

I was in a house. It was bi-level, really clean and the interior was a warm white all over, furniture too. I was hosting a party for OBAMA and his family...so weird! I myself was wearing a beautiful white gown...almost like a wedding dress! What stood out about my dress was how bright white it was compared to the interior.

So I'm walking around the house and checking out the groups of people in different rooms as well as the backyard, looking out from an unusually wide and crystal clear bay window that curved around to a half-moon shape. The grass in the backyard had such a rich green color to it and very sharp in detail. I saw a soccer ball just sitting in the grass while people mingled about.

The particular room I was in? The bathroom! It was open for all to see inside, for both men and women and I actually lifted my dress to sit on a toilet while I looked outside through the window chuckle!

So I appear in a bedroom to see Malia, the elder daughter, wearing a black dress. She looked very elegant. She had an embarrasing problem though and tried to whisper it to me. She couldn't control her bowel movements so she ended up with a mess let's say that I actually smelled it blink! So I went to get help for her.

I bump into Mariah Carey next, gave her a hug and told her that I was always her fan since day one...which is true hf

Then as I head for the stairs, I nervously walked by Obama but he didn't acknowledge me so that was a good thing I guess.

I went downstairs and caught a glimpse of Michael J. Fox as he walked by to go upstairs!

At the bottom of the stairway was a woman who I saw from behind. I didn't know who she was at first but she seemed familiar. She was talking to two other people but her words were slurring and she was swaying, as if she was trying to balance herself. I thought okay she's drunk.

She turns around and I see it's Michelle Bachmann!!

My mouth dropped! I was surprised to see her acting that way. I also heard her tell the people she was talking to that she was going to join the Army or Marines...I couldn't remember which one. Very strange!!

So that was it!

Malia, Mariah, Michael and Michelle...4 M's...blink!

Well Barack Obama stood out as the odd name out but do you see how crazy this dream was lol chuckle?

Anyway, I felt strangely peaceful at this party.

Too much GLP...probably lol ohyeah!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP