Users Online Now: 2,440 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,204,102
Pageviews Today: 2,322,378Threads Today: 1,083Posts Today: 20,291
11:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are all Convenience Stores owned by Indians?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have heard a persistent rumor that Indian nationals get 0 interest loans to buy up gas stations and convenience stores.Does anyone here know about this?
There sure is something strange going on--in my little midwestern town, at least 90 percent of these stores are owned by Apuīs extended family.Thatīs way to high a percentage to be coincidental.
I have also heard that they are here to serve the UN/NWO crowd, and that they will soon be loading us into boxcars.
I donīt have any insider info myself, but what I see, I do not like.These Indians are often extremely rude, and seem to radiate intense hatred toward the Americans they serve. I do definitely believe there is a problem here, but I donīt know any details.
Do you?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP