Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Finger of God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, a few hours ago, I laid down to take a nap. I was singing a praise song to God, and I saw in my mind a giant finger, and the phrase "finger of God" came into my mind.

Not knowing what that meant, I just fell asleep. I woke up about 30 minutes ago, sat down on my computer to check my email and I heard the words "Finger of God" in my head.

Ok.... now I know He's trying to tell me something specific.

So, I googled the words "Finger of God" and up came this site. [link to www.fingerofgodfilm.com]

It's a movie.........so I went to youtube to see if it's available to watch there, and it was. Below are the 10 parts to the movie that anyone can watch.

I have no idea what this movie is about, I"ve never heard of it before or seen it before, I"m just posting it because I know He wants me to. I'll watch it this evening.

Here is a brief description about the film that I found on the website: "Finger of God began as a short film about God's miraculous power. I had no budget, no script, and no idea what this movie was ultimately going to look like. I teach storytelling and film at a University in Chicago, and here I was breaking all of my own rules.

But that's where I found myself, and I quickly discovered that God is an incredible film producer. He funded the whole film (I never had to ask for money), took me around the world, and introduced me to some truly incredible people.

So what is the film about? Well, now that it's finished, I can finally answer that question. On the surface it is about the miraculous. I originally thought I was making a film that simply tried to capture miracles on tape. But as the story progressed, things began to change.

At its core, it is about the heart of God. It's about how He views us, and how He is desperate for a relationship with us. Along the way, He places his finger on our lives, touches us deeply, heals us, shows His creativity, and generally surprises us with every move He makes."

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP