Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Santa and the Philosopher's Stone
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "And they all followed the Beast."

This thread is a look at what is hidden in religions, in the sacraments, in our fables, and the origins of Santa and his stoned reindeer.

It's the obelisks and pyramids erected everywhere, the cult of the penis and the suppression of the way back home.

I will write this from a unique perspective of understanding what is coded in the bible to some extent, and in the religious paintings, and artifacts, but.....I am still a Christian, for no matter how many times they take "christ" from me, I've come to realize that, no matter what ray is discussed, it matters little, as long as the Source of the Love and Kindness/Goodness keeps shining its Light. In addition, no matter what astrology is coded and the stage was set like, I believe the Teacher came in, perhaps more than once.

This also relates to what the blackops mainly refer to as ufology, what they work with in their dumbs, the clockwork elves, and a huge amount to the misguided behavior of the "kingly" class, of mismanagers of the vineyard.

For they are failing to see, or if they do see, then its akin to this:
Matthew 23:13

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither allow you them that are entering to go in.

There is a bit of research that is needed to have the mystery clear up.

When you don't know the depth of codes and clues, you reject information that you don't understand. Its a trail of learning needed.

I'll give some general links first:

Red Haired Mummies of Egypt and World! (blonds too! Celtic/Caucasion)

[link to www.burlingtonnews.net]

The first link includes all of the links, research and pictures.

[link to www.thelostword.dk]

Above, the first and the last picture are classical pictures of a king in all his pomp and glamour. There is a lion and a unicorn on the first picture, one at each sides of the crown. The green lion, the unicorn, the sceptre, the lily, and Virgin Mary, are all symbols of Cannabis sativa (Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruderalis is henceforth only named as Cannabis sativa). The red lion, the stag, the orb, the rose and Jesus, are all symbols of Amanita muscaria. On the first picture the kings dress symbolises the male part of the sacrament and on the last the dress symbolises the female part of the sacrament....

The sacrament, the Soma sacrifice, consist of two parts, male and female, the sun and the moon. The marriage between these two elements is happening within the human body, after consuming the blood of the crucified saviour, the sacrament.

(This part relates to the Philosopher's Stone itself!)
And on the upper step, God's angel - seated
upon the threshold, which appeared to me
to be of adamant - kept his feet planted.

And from beneath that robe he drew two keys; the one
was made of gold, the other was of silver;
first with the white, then with the yellow key,
he plied the gate so as to satisfy me.

"Whenever one of these keys fails, not turning
appropriately in the lock," he said
to us, "this gate of entry does not open.

One is more precious, but the other needs
much art and skill before it will unlock -
that is the key that must undo the knot."

-Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy, Purgatorio, Canto IX.

There is more I will quote later, however, its reading it through, and most importantly, seeing how to DECODE the works of art. Once you see it, its there, it doesnt go away, and you can decode Da Vinci's works.

Its very simply: Milk the pictures, the verses in scripture, look behind the veil: DE CODE IT!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP