Users Online Now: 1,919 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 648,465
Pageviews Today: 1,030,758Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 5,874
11:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In the world of Propaganda, if someone wanting to see a birth certificate is a birther, what would you call those who don't care? AFTERBIRTHER!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If Obama were president then it would be the simplest thing on earth for him to just provide a birth certificate. It's not hard, it takes about five minutes of any Americans time to find theirs.

Yet everyone wants to pretend as if this is a hard thing, or it's stupid to ask, or even worse yet, they want to pretend that they've seen it. I work in photoshop every day, and I haven't seen a birth certificate yet.

No birth certificate = no president
no president = no law signed by the man pretending to be president can possibly be law.

So fire away, call me names, call me a birther, a truther whatever, but every time you drag out one of these terms you only prove your stupidity.

If a birther is a person that wants to see the birth certificate, then so be it, I'm a birther. I guess that would make everyone else an immaculate conception theorist, because Obama was not born with a birth certificate, he was willed into existence by god.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP