Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Insider Interview
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was recently forwarded to me via snail mail. Take it for what it's worth. I cannot validate authenticity one way or the other.

Enjoy

Firstly, who are you and what group do you represent?

At the risk of sounding dramatic, it would be fair to say that I am one of many. An individual selected and groomed so that I may contribute to something greater than the whole. The group I represent has no title.

So, you are not a Freemason or part of the Illuminati?

(Laughs) No. Although we will utilize that mythology and those associated with it to our advantage when appropriate.

Could you be a little more specific about what you and your group are about?

Sure. We are the individuals of influence chosen within this particular sector of time to assist in planetary guidance. That is to say, there were many more before us who have contributed over history and there will be many others after this generation of contributors pass. Our affiliation with each other is designed to be cooperative without direct connection to each other. The work we do is both sensitive and impactful, but never in a way that you or any other inquiring party could successfully navigate. Our history is long and purposely intricate in contrivance. In short, we are the ones who call the shots and make things happen - locally, nationally and globally.

You talk about those coming after you to contribute. Could you talk about the future? Is there imminent danger on the horizon?

This is always a possibility. However, with that being said, there is always a great deal of speculation concerning horrific events that one day might be considered game changers. Specifically, singular incidents that will suddenly and forever turn the tide of humanity toward an apocalyptic state of being. This is the result of successful predictive programming that has been in motion from the earliest incarnations of our movement. By keeping you in fear that your environment will quickly and permanently turn for the worse, the ability to control your next set of thought patterns becomes that much easier. Picture yourself on a tightrope high above a yawning chasm with someone yanking the rope for one side to the other. You have no idea which way the tension will give and your only focus is attempting to forecast the direction and the force of which will dictate it. Multiply this process three-fold and you have a good indication of how modern society is currently being manipulated. Through keeping your focus on an imagined singularity, we edge you closer to our ideal placement of society through incremental adjustments to law, perception and outcome. It's very simple, really. By manipulating the majority of the population, those who recognize or could influence our agenda are quickly swept away by the hive mind consciousness. Let me think how to best explain this. (long pause) For instance, we utilize this procedure to great effect through the mainstream media. Be it subliminal, strongly hinted at or outwardly placed in front of you, the repetition of our guidance ensures placement in your perception. It's not that some of you have not figured out the game to some extent, it is that from a metaphysical standpoint you are at a complete disadvantage form an energy perspective. Thought is energy that translates into passion, which inevitably finds its way into the material. We make you think it, and by universal law, you eventually create it. We sometimes need to push a little harder on the collective, but in the end it always translates into what we design. Nothing is ever traced back to us and the public unknowingly does the footwork.

So, we are talking about mass hypnosis?

For the most part, absolutely. If I could give you any advice, it would be to turn off your television (laughs).

Quick shift of gears, here. Could you comment on the existence of extraterrestrials?

(Laughs) Straight to the spooky stuff we go? Sure. This is always controversial, which is the way we prefer it. By keeping the public guessing, imagining and speculating about "little green men" we are able to foster competing factions within the field of this research. Infighting, disinformation and outright ridicule have always been the main propaganda tool utilized to keep the truth about galactic populations hidden. Your next question would obviously be, "Why?" It has to do with maintaining institutional and religious influence. Power is as power does. If the public were suddenly shown the truth, hard answers concerning many abiogenetic questions would have to be confronted. As ready as many people think they are to acquire the answers concerning extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional truth, they simply are not. Look at it this way - From an ancestral point of view, the majority of the public is incapable of grasping time-lines that extend beyond written historical records. The seeds of this civilization were introduced to this region of the galaxy some fifteen million years ago and allowed to evolve independently. It has taken a very long time to get here and will take a very long time to get where we are going. It's not called "The Great Work" for nothing. Couple this with the inability to even remotely comprehend the astrobiology and the inherent vastness of space, any detailed explanation to the common individual would supersede their capacity for understanding. So, to answer your question: Yes, aliens exist. Would you understand in what capacity they operate? Absolutely not. I barely comprehend the situation myself. I can tell you our understanding of physics is barely out of kindergarten and our spiritual comprehension is embryonic at best. Quite frankly, it is much easier to keep the current systems of belief, control and power in place. However, a large effort is currently underway to adjust this process.

What do you mean by that?

Manipulation of a species growth defeats the initial purpose of which all soul based races depend on, which is to transcend the challenges of the dimension of where it is placed. The entities that grace us with their presence have been very specific as to the laws of karmic influence. That is to say, you can't just go rolling into a possible future without consequence. However, well placed adjustment events and evolutionary "pathing" is ultimately necessary with such a large global population. Much of this dominates our discussions and is never put into motion without proper consultation. We know where things need to be headed and understand best how to forward the means towards that optimal future.

Have you personally had contact with one of these entities?

One does not have contact with them, they have contact with you.

Is that a "YES?"

In October of 1986 I was privileged to attend what we term a "high counsel" session where one of the ancestral beings was present. So, it was not an individual contact, per se.

What was it like? May I ask what was discussed?

Being a first time attendee, it was very intimidating. My superiors are people of great influence whose presence alone is enough to alarm even the toughest of minds. Couple that with the fact I understood a traveler would be in the room and you have a recipe for nausea (laughs). In addition to documentation I was to memorize, I was given very specific meditation instructions to help clear my mind of any unnecessary or inappropriate thought. It immediately became clear as to why when I sat down at the table. Through the traveler, I could sense a connection and conversation of the fifteen of us sitting in the conference room. No words were ever physically spoken, only thoughts and intentions that were simultaneously interpreted through the visitor. It took some getting used to.

So, a sort of telepathy?

In theory, exactly that. Except that the vernacular was emotion, perception and intention. Language is considered primitive when associating with travelers. No dictionary or thesaurus could of assisted you in that room.

And the topics of discussion?

I cannot be specific. I can only tell you that the visitors are a very neutral and extremely patient bunch. To them, coming here is much like visiting a preschool playground where the toughest kids are continually utilizing weaponry to influence different areas of the yard. How to mitigate and ultimately end this power struggle is apparently a continuing conversation amongst the regular attendees. My participation was minimal and only requested because of my expertise in sociology. With permission, I discussed the encounter with my superior after the meeting and we agreed that there is a very real sense that these beings could fix the majority of the earth's problems very quickly. We then had to accede that they could vaporize us even quicker.

Why don't they help?

Well, they do. Very much so. However, the assistance and suggestions are delivered in a manner that best suits the overall consciousness of the planet and not particular segments of the population.
It is no mistake that technological output and understanding today nearly doubles every six months. The things that are in store for the general public within the next decade are straight out of a science fiction novel. Everyone will be amazed. However, like all good things, this must be rolled out incrementally in a way that makes sense. The human mind and body must be adjusted slowly with minimal impact to the cerebral cortex. Our perception works a bit like a large capacitor. For as much as it can handle, you don't want to introduce an overload of electricity to the unit all at once.

Is there a chance we could ultimately be destroyed at the hands of these beings?

That is very unlikely. If they were to have done this, it would already of been accomplished years ago. There is an understanding that although flawed, we as a human race are a very special breed with unlimited potential.

One last question concerning these visitors. Why don't they just land and make their presence known to everyone? Why the secrecy?

The best way to answer that question is to refer to my last answers concerning technology. This is something that needs to be indoctrinated into the population's acceptance and understanding over a long period of time. Panic, social unrest and institutional breakdowns are, and have remained, the number one concern in this area from the beginning. People may argue, "We are ready. Bring it on." Nothing could be farther from the truth. Picture an uneducated and highly armed group of religious right individuals drunk on a Sunday that are suddenly approached in a field somewhere. What do you think is going to happen? Boom Boom, ask questions later. It just happens to be where we are still at, collectively speaking. Now, extend that thinking into a global and geopolitical scenario. Suddenly, generations of belief and faith are snapped like a twig leaving entire societies grasping at their mortality. This just will not suffice in today's reality. Are there individuals and groups of individuals who could handle sudden exposure of extraterrestrial reality? Of course there are. But these are not the people who need to accept something they already know is the truth. Disclosure is currently in motion and has been controlled by us and our colleagues since the early thirties. By the year 2050, this will no longer be an issue and coordinating galactic societies will be well under way.

Really?

Yes. Really.

Getting back to the work you and your associates are involved in, what are some of the challenges you deal with?

As simple as that question may seem, to answer this is legitimately complicated. The projects we control and introduce are diverse, expansive and intricate. Each individual intention requires a sanitized application, impeccable oversight and pristine execution. With that being said, the individuals who are assigning these tasks possess the finest minds within the current time coordinate. In short, they know what they are doing. Each is responsible for the agents who actualize their processes and do have to answer for mistakes or when things go wrong. In turn, we are rewarded when things go as planned. I should also mention that any and all contributions must support the overall agenda in a way that moves what we term "The Illumination" forward. This has nothing to do with the aforementioned Illuminati or Freemasonry. Again, those are associations that have reached a mythical romanticism in the eyes of the public and conspiracy theorists. They flat out have nothing to do with our design. In any case, the challenges we face are not unlike those of sophisticated corporations. The difference being is that the consequences for lapse in judgement or operation can be severe and occasionally, permanent.

Can you provide an example?

Obviously, I cannot be specific. However, we recently needed to remove a high ranking official from public office due to their lack of adherence. You, as well as everyone else, saw or heard about this in the news.

Adherence to what?

There is an obedience and discipline necessary to execute our work. This individual was negligent in maintaining certain technological understandings and continually applied antiquated applications to modern problems concerning communication. The results were embarrassing for his handler and were devastating to a piece of legislation that we currently consider detrimental to our current obligations. This was not the first time they were inattentive, but it certainly was their last.

Are many mistakes made?

We do not have the time or patience for laziness or half measures. The stakes are much too high. However, so is the reward. The motivation for all of us to succeed has become second nature for the majority of us involved. It takes some doing to groom each one us, but groomed we are. We do not execute if we cannot establish a guaranteed assurance of achievement. We live lavish and privileged lives because of what we do. Risking any detail of a satisfactory completion is unacceptable.

Is there ever a fear of backlash or negative reprisal when problematic situations arise for any of you?

The planning of each scenario has contingencies set in place for every possible outcome. Individuals and their extenuating circumstances are vetted in a way to establish conformity at every turn. Let me put it this way: Sometimes Hollywood gets it right. Other times, its simply a parting of ways. Levels of involvement will usually determine disciplinary outcome. Regardless, things are compartmentalized to such a degree that the influence of a mistake could never reveal the architecture of the objective.

Is there not a sense of guilt or question of morality in what you do?

Absolutely not. Once I became privy to the true 30,000 foot view of how things actually operate, I immediately understood the need for guidance and manipulation. The true nature of things is something that takes a long while to educate oneself on. Proper direction and study of certain literature is vital to handle what is actually "the gospel truth". The general public is too busy consuming reality junk shows to realize the razors edge they are balancing on. It would only take a couple of phone calls for the whole thing to come crashing down around them here in America and even abroad. Take a look around you, do things seem under control? Never before has it been so clear that radical social change is necessary for us to survive. It is an honor to be allowed to contribute, let alone to study these truths I have been privileged to glimpse. The education process never ceases.

Can you comment on what some of these social changes will be?

Firstly, it will be economic. The distribution of wealth has been purposely skewed to ensure collapse of the present system. Like everything else, this will come to fruition like a slowly boiling frog. What once worked nationally is no longer sustainable and has to be transformed into a singular international process and currency. As you know, there are regions of the globe that need to be brought in line in order for this to occur. The footings we now possess in these radical domains are currently sowing their seeds of influence. It is really just a matter of revealing to those populations what they do not have that they could take possession of. Want and envy take over from there. It is important that certain societies be brought into the correct century.

So, we are talking about a New World Order?

For lack of a better term, yes. As demonetizing as many believe it to be, it has become an inevitable truth for our future. It always amuses me that the detractors of such a philosophy can turn to a place like Afghanistan and label it as a Stoneage society, all the while insisting their country or political institution not progress. How do they think the Afghans arrived at their current destination? They never moved forward. Progress must be a constant if a society is to ever survive. Because of the intentional global interweaving of all business, which by the way was facilitated by the internet, there will be no choice but to move into a singular currency. The images of jack booted thuggery associated with the term "New World Order" will only be a reality in the short term due to pocket resistance as we move forward towards our goals. Eventually, the environment will stabilize. However, unrest is unavoidable.

Is there a need to prepare?

Anyone who is not prepared for at least a three month stretch of time is clearly not paying attention. Food, medicine, and more water than you think you need should always be in place. I would also recommend arming yourself and getting to know your neighbors. If you have a place to retreat to where these supplies are also available, all the better. You will have about three days to get your affairs in order before others start running out and start looking around.

What about those who refuse to go along?

Well, we are seeing that right now. Slowly, their "Arab Springs" come to fruition and change becomes possible. For the cantankerous hold out nations, ask them how it's going minus natural resources. Have you ever seen a nighttime satellite view of the Korean Peninsula? The Northern area is a pretty dark place at night, not to mention during the days as well. As for individuals within and without this country, they will be dealt with. Sometimes fairly, and sometimes not so much. One need only look at the ever evolving security apparatus surrounding us to see how these concerns are currently being addressed now and in the future. The agenda at hand is too important to let a few survival enthusiasts get in the way. I mean no disrespect with that, either. We understand how this mode of thinking is propagated and maintained. However, it is time to grow up both internationally and spiritually. It's time to get on the bus or be left behind. Your choice.

You just mentioned spirituality. How important of a role does this play in the overall scheme of things?

It is everything. I hate to break this to the Atheists, but "God" does exist (laughs).

Can you elaborate?

I should clarify. There is an ultimate source of power that exists within all things. No one thing is independent and no one thing exists outside of this energy. Although the ego mind may trick you into thinking the opposite, the grand connection is a fact. The more one attempts to accept and allow this energy to work through and for them, the more fulfilling ones existence becomes. I realize this is simple spiritual law I am communicating here, but it is through this simplicity that the Universal Truth manifests and flourishes within. This takes an enormous amount of trust and discipline. What absolutely does not work is rigidly preconceived notions of religious adherence. Radical fundamentalism comes in all shapes and sizes and is detrimental not only to the individual, but to the collective consciousness as a whole. It is perfectly logical and acceptable to follow Jesus, Allah, Buddha or Krishna. These paths all lead to what some of us term as "The Ultimate Accuracy." However, the majority of followers drown themselves in the details by insisting if others would follow their path, the stones attached to their feet would be released into the sea in which they are falling. Devotion is a double edged sword, even in our line of work.

How can you justify your work after a statement like that? There seems to be something fundamentally wrong with your actions.

I sense you believe our work and the secrecy behind it as something that is inherently evil. I fully understand as to why. Just the same, it is quite the opposite. We are doing the most good for the most people that we can. Will there be devastating consequences for some as we move forward? Without question. What one must come to understand, is that it will always be this way. What you may be forgetting to remember is that as terrible as things may seem to be, we as a human race have never had it better. Less people are dying from disease, more children are educated, opportunity is there for anyone willing to work, war has become regionalized, resources are now becoming available where they were not... the list goes on. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. Far from it. We have much more work to do over a very long period of time. People must learn to adapt. Things are always changing, and to be living in some sort of patriotic nostalgia, will be the death of you and your loved ones. There is only so much that we can do. As much as we control, opportunity is provided at every term for the common individual. There is a responsibility and need for others to contribute. In our view, the people have allowed things to go too far.

Shouldn't the resources and wealth be distributed evenly, or at least, in a more coherent fashion?

Without question. May I now ask you a question?

Of course.

Why aren't the majority of you demanding accountability of your government and financial systems? Where are the crowds demanding change? We don't, and cannot, control everything and everybody. It seems to me, that those with enough stamina and wherewithal, any group of citizens can achieve pretty much anything. Until this is figured out, not much is going to change outside of what we are changing. The common individual, specifically those in America right now, have forgotten what it means to stand up and say, "Enough is enough." The people you have in charge are not necessarily "our" people. We as a collective chosen group of individuals are simply guiding things along. We sometimes marvel at the lack of interest and involvement.

Yet, your group seems to have all the power. Why should one group have more power than any other?

Because power is the most influential and devastating drug of all. Until knowledge and illumination are the norm, keeping power isolated to the trusted few is not only appropriate, it is an absolute necessity. Without controls, a chaos and devastation would sweep this globe in a manner that you could hardly imagine. As bad as things appear, they could be much, much worse. Be honest with yourself, do you really believe there shouldn't be an insider influence right now? The current administrations all over the globe can barely tie their shoes in the morning. The majority have no idea whom and what they are working towards. They are very much like anyone else, difference being that they exist in this life with a title. That title gives them only perceived power in the eyes that bestowed it upon them. Think on that.

I know your time is short and I thank you for doing this. Last question: Why do this interview?

Throughout this discussion we have touched upon incremental exposure. This is, without question, our Modus Operandi on a continuing basis. Over the next several years, more and more will be revealed at the appropriate juncture to allow the populations to adjust. We have actually needed to pull back once the Bush administration left office and allow the atmosphere to cool. It was determined the progress that occurred during that time was far too aggressive. In any case, it is just time again to allow another peak, if you will.

Thank you, again.
You are most welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP