Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,149,198
Pageviews Today: 1,919,006Threads Today: 793Posts Today: 13,788
06:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: ALIEN CONTACTEE ALEX COLLIER PROVEN FRAUD!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "For many years I had followed Alex Collier's lectures as a source of information on how this planet got into the mess it is in and how we all got here long ago. I had believed his stories about the humanoid Lyraens and the Draco, a reptilian race, and accepted that he was in touch with blue human-like beings from Andromeda, with his friends Vissaeus and Morenay in particular.

But then one day I realised that words that he had claimed were something that Vissaeus had said to him was actually a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. In other words it was what a human from Earth had originally said and not the wisdom of an extraterrestrial!

The quote is: "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry." Google it and you will find loads of references confirming that Emerson said this. However, in an interview Collier gave to Rick Keefe for his UFO Hypotheses project, he claims it was the most important memory he had of his meetings with his alien friend (see video below).

more at link...

[link to bardofely.hubpages.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP