Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so you want to know the secret? this is what has been hidden from us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION

before you watch i know 99% of the people will not watch this video because it is 1 hour and a half long, for those of you who do, it is fate that brought you to this thread and to watch this video.
after 1 day i have already seen changes in my life after this video, i have begun to understand life itself, the universe, why we are here, understand why the government are so corrupt.
i suppose i understand now why a certain 1% of the population own 98% of the worlds money, and i suppose if everybody knew this secret then they would no longer have power, i guess now i know why they are called the "illuminated" ones.
but now i can begin my journey to being illuminated myself.

even if you do not have time to watch the full hour and a half, just watch the first 10 minutes and then decide for yourself.

i hope this link can open some of your eyes as it has done mine, my anxiety and depression has decreased after just 1 day after watching this video.

we are all more capable than what we know, but this has been hidden from birth, if only we knew this from the beggining, but late is better than never.

please help me keep this post active and leave a rating as i want to spread this secret to as many people as possible, i am looking to also pin this thread after i have 5 more karma.

also if anybody could post the video onto here live that would be great, thank you.

so here it is guys.....................

[link to topdocumentaryfilms.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP