Users Online Now: 1,911 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,545,364
Pageviews Today: 2,566,827Threads Today: 1,026Posts Today: 18,205
11:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are the girls of GLP. Ask us a question (formerly GLP Ladies Only)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off I want to say it is my honor to "meet" such lovely, intelligent and beautiful souls, especially my fellow female GLP'ers. I am very excited to find that there are so many wonderful women out there who are "awake" and "aware" and looking for answers we cannot find in the MSM.

After the bitter taste of "basement moran" on the avatar thread and his misogyny and hurtful comments towards our beautiful female members, I thought maybe there could be a thread where the ladies can communicate with one another and forge beautiful (albeit virtual) friendships. No one is going to bully me into hiding behind an avatar if I don't want to and I LOVE angels, so fuck that guy.

I realize we can't prevent men from crashing our thread, or from posting under the guise of being a female, but it would be nice having one thread where respect, intelligence and maturity can prevail.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP