Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2011 GodLikeProductions.com Prophetic Contribution
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all those who sincerely participated in discussions with me this year. Like last year, I thought I’d recap some of the highlights…

On January 19, 2011 I heard “Wisconsin. “ Within one month ordinary everyday people had taken over the Capitol Building. I said the unrest would spread.
Thread: " WISCONSIN " Posted January 19, 2011 [Now Fulfilled]

God told me “Mega Earthquake in Japan” just about one month before the event. It was the largest earthquake in their recorded history.
Thread: Jesus Christ Said " Mega Earthquake Japan " Just 33 days ago Posted IN ADVANCE [AS USUAL]

“It is doom; comes in waves” was also published in February 2011. It described the terrible tidal wave with all of its results leading to the fulfillment of a several Words of Knowledge:

June 15, 2010: “A toxic fire is going to contaminate the whole world” fulfilled through fukushima.
Thread: First Published June 15, 2010 " A TOXIC FIRE IS GOING TO CONTAMINATE THE WHOLE WORLD" ---> According to The Lord Jesus Christ

April 22, 2009 “Another Broken Arrow” fulfilled in Fukushima.
Thread: The Lord Jesus Says, " ANOTHER BROKEN ARROW " [Published 4/22/09] Fulfilled NOW with Fukushima at Level 7 Like Chernobyl

April 21, 2011 “Meltdown” published about 6 weeks before CNN.
Thread: The Lord Jesus Christ Says "There's Been a Meltdown" and "Meltdown" [Posted April 21] Confirmed CNN 6/6

February 8, 2011 “Geological Infection” again was God teaching me about the results of “Mega Earthquake in Japan” before the actual earthquake.
Thread: " GELOGOICAL INFECTION " First Posted February 8, 2011 ---> Could this be the radiation in Japan's drinking water?

In 2011, God was teaching me about 3 high profile assassinations. He mentioned bin laden once and Moammar Khadafi and family 4 times. In April I published several assassination Words of Knowledge:
Thread: 10 Words of Knowledge I Believe All Apply to the Bin Laden Hit All Recently Posted in Advance
Thread: " Kadhafi Dead Soon " Posted February 26, 2011 In A Conversation About Needing Jesus Christ
Thread: " KADHAFI is DEAD ," Says The Lord Jesus Christ. [Posted 3-20-2011 Fulfilled 4-30-2011]
Thread: " MOAMMAR KHADAFI IS DEAD " Says The Lord Jesus Christ [Published March 19, 2011 - Fulfilled October 20, 2011]

On November 16, 2010 God told me “January 30th.” This is the day the Egyptian Generals told Mubarak to resign. Then on April 11 He said “Egypt is coming apart.” I believe Egypt has been in a downward spiral for at least a year.
Thread: " Egypt is Coming Apart" <<Says the Lord Jesus Christ >> "January 30th" [Fulfilled]

God has also been teaching me about Syria coming apart. I went to bed on April 7 and God said “It’s going to be a bloody day.” I woke up the next day and Syrian soldiers had murdered unarmed 22 civilians. Lord have mercy on them all.
Thread: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

On June 20 the Lord Jesus Said “Swallows a river.” Just 15 days later a river disappear! God is constantly speaking to His children!
Thread: June 30, 2011 The Lord Jesus Christ Says " Swallows A River " [15 Days Later NOW Fulfilled]

April 5, 2011 God said “Heading into the worst drought.” Just a couple days earlier [I think it was 2] He had mentioned Texas.
Thread: Published April 5, 2011 The Lord Jesus Christ Says, " Heading Into The Worst Drought ..." NOW Fulfilled

On July 23, 2011 God said, “The Fifth of November.” I think two really important things happened that day. It turned out to be ‘Bank Transfer Day’ which fits into the “Wisconsin” and social unrest theme and Oklahoma had their worst earthquake ever which is another theme God is also teaching me about.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

This is just a fraction of what God has taught me this year. His most important teaching to me is and has been this: The Lord Jesus Christ will return as King of all kings and Lord of all lords.

May almighty God continue to bless you all and I pray you have a happy new year.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP