Users Online Now: 2,285 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 437,524
Pageviews Today: 703,700Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,658
08:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lady Gaga's Marry The Night Video: Hidden Clues of an Upcoming Hollywood Event?? [UPDATE: Video Debut 12/3/11 One Year Later...]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

At eight minutes in, the license plate on the TransAm reads:

ABZ 4052

Here's two dates:

ABZ 4052

1226 47

12-26-11

OR

12-8-11??

The 8th is likely the date since the full moon is featured in her vid.

The next full moon is December 10th and it is also a blood red-moon AND lunar eclipse blink!

[link to earthsky.org]

At the end of the vid (@13:11), there's a message written in the palm of her right hand that reads:

Interscope Records
Hollywood, CA
4pm

damned

This came to mind:

Joe Brandt's Earthquake Vision:

[link to life-tabernacle.net]

I was waiting for something to happen. Something BIG was going to happen and I was going to be there. I looked up
at the clock down by that big theatre. It was 10 minutes to 4. Something BIG was going to happen. I walked
down the street. In the concrete in front of a theatre they had names of stars. I recognized a few of them. The
other names I had never heard.

This could be SOMETHING oops2!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP