Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Useless Eaters???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, first up IŽll say that I do not subscribe to either point of view. The two are that one, life is sacred and two, that most people are userless eaters.

But the other day the wife picked up some taco bell food on the way home and that was dinner. But for the duration I had that food in front of me I couldnŽt help but to look down at it with disdain and disgust. Yeah sure it tasted good and all but what about nutrition? Where is the healthy in taco bell? Where is the nutrition in any fast food?

So I concluded my thoughts of the food (if it can be called food) that it is useless eater slop. Not really fit for true human concumption but will sustain life. Sustain is subjective since our health drops like lead when we eat that garbage.

A while after I finished eating that I was watching a documentary about China and their growing food problem. So then I began to wonder how much longer before China looks west and sees 260 million overweight fools with plenty of food they can use to feed their billions. I suspect that if they ever do they will most likely come to the same conclusion I did - easy pickens. Go get it boys. Take it all. Kill and imprison them all and they will work to feed our billions of hungry Chinese.

No more fast food. Please! Oh and my take on sacred life is shattered by the mere fact EVERYTHING is dying.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP