Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 958,795
Pageviews Today: 1,599,340Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 11,513
04:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject potpourri aka" SPICE" called "Diablo" known to be the strongest and most dangerous
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message okay i smoked some Potpourri called "Diablo" the other day and the fucking name says it all.

this is my story, i went to the local smokeshop and asked the guy i want the strongest spice, (little did i know that this shit is supposedly its own breed next to Salvia.) i bought this diablo spice and smoke a tiny bit from a metal pipe the size of a cig. only one bowl (witch was about 3 hits)
then it started hitting me... at first it felt like i smoked weed from a vaporizer wich really fucks you up, then for some reason it kept getting stronger and stronger, and then BAM!

I FUCKING FORGOT WHO I WAS

this shit was no joke i started trying to remember who i was and i couldn't, i also felt like i was looking at myself from a 3rd person point of view. my girlfriend who was sitting right next to me, (she didnt smoke) was there totally unaware that i lost myself, i was sitting there trying to keep my "kool" as i was sitting there i was staring at her like who the fuck is she??? and wtf is she dong next to me?? i didnt know where i was who i was and wtf i was doing there. i have never forgot who i was before and this shit scared the fuck out of me.

i thought i was gunna restart my life all over again. shortly my girlfriend noticed that my head was bobbing just sitting there looking pale. and i was thinking i was in hell because because of its name. my heart was also pounding verry fast and i thought i was gunna have a heart attack!!!
my girl asked if i was okay and i said fuck no what the fuck are you doing here!?!?!?

i was scared and having a panick attack just sitting there waiting for it to go away, slowly i started remembering where i was, and then shortly threw up all over the place i couldnt stand up so i just threw up all over my shoes i started felling better and layed down, i made my girl clean up the mess lol,

but seriously this experience scarred me and i want to get this shit off the shelves because ive heard of people killing themselves from this shit, i bet they can use this shit as a military weapon from such a small fucking dose

but please people just stick to weed,

ive went ahead and put other links from people tripping out on this shit

[link to www.youtube.com]

read the comments from this video from other people... scary shit

[link to www.reddit.com]

this stuff is not that known yet and verry dangerous...

every tripp on the web is a bad one
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP