Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the manifest 0!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I revieved a copy of the manifest 0 in pdf. When I read it I imediatly was reminded of of the thread written awhile back by the person claiming to be one the bloodline elite. Although this person apears to be different in many ways. Certainly is a very interesting read.

a few parts stood out as extremely interesting.

Take for example. Your eyes only see compress and calculate and decompress shifts in light recognizing movement at 60 to 80frames per second. Hence movement in projectors represented by still shots cycled. Here you are a 3 dimensional still shot. Simultaneously you are a still shot within infinite dimensional awareness and infinite possible outcomes. The 3rd dimension is ruled by the natural laws of magnetism/polarity of frequency and matter is to continue to transform/regenerate on this plane of singularity line called the universe within the spectrum of the multiverse.

There is only "Infinitely NOW!" Whether this plane of existence/ realms/ dimensions. You are simultaneously processing events on all of them. Pre-cognition is "tuning your fork" to the rhythm and frequency of you existing on a higher plane of existence. Dimensionally speaking. Both here and there, you exist. By tuning your fork to the existence of you with in the realm of infinite dimensions you release yourself from the bonds of natural laws and sub laws and bi-laws. I AM!

Recently: I witnessed a woman who discovered that she could astral project. She was unaware of this ability. Yet it was always within her laying dormant. Here, she is simply using awareness within the expression of her self as the image of GOD on another dimensional plane of existence because for a moment her frequency tuned to herself within the realm of what is possible as a 4th dimensional being applied within the spectrum of 3 dimensional laws sub laws and natural occurrences. Using energy from the 4th dimension she was able to use her GOD GIVEN ability within the 3rd dimension according the awareness expressed as the image she portrays. In that moment she was awakens to I AM. Then upon returning to her slumber she lost the ability to grasp this awareness. Creative expression bends the rules of limitations with the understanding that she already possesses on infinite dimensional planes of existence. Shape shifting, all other forms of magic and divinity are simply actualization of I AM. Not manifestation. The term manifestation is limited in expression. Manifestation simply is the image of you within the realm of corresponding dimensional laws, natural laws and sub laws. Here these words are the manifestation of the expression of infinite intelligence within the modal of 3 dimensional awareness. For all existence IS. It is as simple as a cup of water can ends thirst or heals a blind person. The symbol of the cup of water and its fulfillment of purpose is only limited/ defined by the expression of it within the awareness expressed. Jesus never said, My faith has restored you. He always stated. Your faith has made you well. Faith and other spiritual principles applied within this construct of expression and awareness are simple labels applied to the multi-directional existence with purpose and intent. Drawing energy from higher dimensional expressions to create and bend the natural laws of lower dimensional existence. Also, the conceptual symbolic expression of you here on this level of dimensional awareness create its expression into existence, re-enforce its laws, natural laws and sub laws because you are on all levels an expression of divine law its self as well as divine law is and expression of I AM.

(TI)Me as you know it is something experienced within the realm of possibility. The concept of future is the result of movement’s of images and labels being processed and regenerated in another form. Or transformation would be a better term. Measuring the movements velocity in process gives you the concept of (ti)me. In an effort to establish structure and stability as a whole. Humanity conceptualizes (TI)ME’s existence in this dimension.

Yes, in your mind the concept of (Ti)me is based of relative velocity matter and frequency transformation/regeneration within the spectrum of 3 dimensional thinking is producing the results you see shaping. Based off the symbols and images presented as informational awareness both conscious and sub consciously.

Some say, "now, does not exist! There is only past and future.” There is no mathematical constant for now!"

Here is the mathematical symbol represented for "NOW" in every dimension: 0

it is there that is the still shot.

In our discussion of the concept “time” , I must point out, there is no year zero within the concept of the Gregorian calendar. Simple understanding from relative experience proves that you cannot be a year old with out first being 6 months old. Again, Natural law within this 3rd dimensional awareness expression is bound only by the energy that it is derived from. The time of a year becoming a year is no different then a child at birth. The point of exit from the womb is day one and following 365 revelations around the blue ball and one around the yellow ball. You are back where you started. This is the concept is you are now a year old. Do in large, because of the transformation/ regeneration of energy displayed through light reflection perceived, based on conceptual understanding within 3 dimensional awareness. Processed by chemical and electrical +and - giving a result through reverse calculation with the information provided in the spectrum of 3 dimensional thought process. SO because there is no year zero from BC to AD within the relative concept of the Gregorian calendar this is actually the year 2010. Still even that concept is a wrong. There are so many errors that people simply choose to ignore because they were taught to follow and not "THINK". How can a year be a year? It’s just a measurement still shots cycled. We are running in circles and getting nowhere thinking in those terms.

The Gregorian calendar with its errors is in itself a fisad. A game played.... there is your "mind game" Designed by and incorporated by the catholic religion. The same slaves that they themselves in their ignorance would place the shackles of achievement on something that inherently by divine purpose, Complete.

That’s why it is so difficult to nail down dates when making predictions. Because you’re tricked into using a system to measure point of impact or event (transformation/regeneration of energy) that in itself is an illusion. This illusion is a false construct, a distortion, a lie based off a cycle using 2 dimensional understanding within the spectrum of 3 dimensional awareness. These cycles only calculate the linear process of motion and ignore the spiral motion of all existence on the 3 dimensional thread of the universe within the multiverse. There are infinite dimensional aspects within infinite dimensions.

Take for example. 11/11/11 cannot be 11/11/11 because the year started out as year 1. Not year zero. You’re all mixed up because your finding symbols and purpose within systems that are inherently jacked! Feeling the power of “11/11/11” is only relative to its conceptual existence as an idea because the whole system for measuring "time" is full of wholes and holes. When really it is all based off 3 dimensional thinking/ imaginary lines and revelations and cycles. Remember that here in the construct of relative reality GOD both exists as 3rd dimensional and on every plane in other dimensions corresponding within the awareness of that plane and dimension. The term GOD is limited. In the effect that within the universe you see the wave, the spiral, the harmonic concept of relative to construct of point of view. Astrology only operates within the natural Law in this 3 dimensional spectrum of a cycle. It does not conceptualizing additional dimensional perspectives. Again, from one angle a cycle looks like a circle. Still another a cycle looks like a spiral and a wave and a frequency and flower and a doorway and still in another angle a life.

Bringing this point, for the limitations of man to conceive and perceive do not limited the creator who made both eyes, vision and understanding. The concept of “higher self” or achieving enlightenment through task is itself a fisad. You already exist within infinite dimensional awareness. Simultaneously you are always present with in the NOW. Or 0 dimension 0 encompasses all dimensions. It is both the beginning and the end. The alpha and omega in every dimension and infinite string of universe no matter the outcome.

The multi-verse spectrum is not in the image of a tree as you would see a tree produced within the natural law here on this plane. The closest descriptor in this limited expression of language is a Moebius strip that spirals up and down within a beam. Understanding is that Infinite dimensional expressions within infinite possible outcomes spiraling and circulating in the continuous harmony and balance. Ever expanding and contracting with the boundaries of Divine LAW.

The concept of achieving something you already is a is a distortion of the truth. Are you GOD? No, You are the image of GOD. Again GOD (a very limited term) is being the infinite intelligence and Grand designer of infinite dimensional awareness within the spectrum of the multi-verse as well as the multi-verse itself. GOD is the master craftsmen and designed The Divine Law within this relative expression. The Divine Law governs everything within this spectrum. The divine law in itself is not GOD but also His Image. “They that be” know well the application of the divine law within the guidelines of (themselves), as 3 dimensional expressions of awareness. They that be are also descending currently from both the 4th dimension into the 3rd dimension also as descending the 3rd dimension in to the second dimension. Get to that in a min. I AM! Breaks the bindings/limitations contractually. In order that you return the state of completion that you already are and shed this situational self imprisonment as the image of GOD, the “fine print” within The Divine Law states that expression of awareness ie your existence on all planes and dimensions with the spectrum of the muli-verse, frees you from contractual obligation to any and all limitations with in the boundaries of law’s, natural laws and sub laws. (Karma the natural law, creation returning to its creator. Not the perverted taskmaster that says good for good and bad for bad.) This renders the self-imprisonment imposed upon your own self destruction null and void. By Divine Law voids and releasing you to return unlimited power with infinite dimensions and infinite possibilities as the image of GOD. Releasing you from the treachery of your self made prisons. The result is I AM! That is the spiritual awakening! It is there you see the face of GOD, in the reflection of you simultaneously as expressions/existence vibrating as a constant with the NOW. Or 0. There, simply is no end as expressed as a definitive. There is simply no limitation. There is simply no permission. There is simply no granting. There is simply no achieving. There is simply no task to perform. No lesson to learn. No contradiction. There is simply no prison. No completion to be attained. Only that I AM. I exist within the realm of infinite possibilities and infinite outcomes. As Infinite dimensions within the spectrum of the multi-verse, I AM the image of GOD. I am infinite and one. As nothing and as everything I AM.

CERN for example breaks free mechanically within this spectrum proving that particles can exist and accelerate past the limitations of light. Ahhhhh there the “they that be” make effort to return to the 4th dimensional level of displayed cognitive awareness expression. Because they can not go back contractually as they are fully aware to the fact that although once they were the image of GOD it was pride and thirst for power that cascade them into the abyss of unending hunger. These Dimensional vampires that leach off the image of GOD in order to remain in existence cannot return to the level of existence! We already do exists both there and here simultaneously and they do not.

However here within this 3 dimensional string known as “universe” you are the expression of that light as the image of GOD within the rights given by Divine law presented. Here you are the children of light. There you are the dimensional expression awareness of the image of GOD in another form.

The Divine Law in itself is a living organism as you are but not in the organic sense of the word life. Simultaneously it exists in this dimension as in all dimensions with its root planted within the now. The Divine Law is a constant no matter what dimension you simultaneously exist in as with the ever present NOW. Whether you realize that or not the Divine Law IS. Whether you realize it or not you are I AM. The Divine Law alone governs all sub laws and natural laws within the spectrum of the multi-verse. The Divine Law cannot be corrupted nor distorted. You are the image of GOD and so is the Divine LAW. To infinite dimensional expressions of awareness the two are inseparable. 4th dimensional expressed awareness is not limited by 3 dimensional laws, natural laws and sub laws however it is still bound by The Divine Law of existence to infinity.

They that be, have absolutely no power over you. “You are powerful beyond measure.” For fact is that as the image of GOD you cannot be added or subtracted from by any source outside of yourself and GOD. In 3dimensional understanding you are a prime. However, as a prime within this dimension in humanity’s incense, it was deceive into dividing itself by itself. “Greater is HE that is in me then HE that is in the world.” “Have no fear of the world, I have over come the world.”

Take for a min yourself and think. Re-member. Feel it coursing through you. Search yourself. To thy known self be true. You are the image of GOD. Would GOD if HE were truly GOD (limited term of expression but will apply here for concept) design you in HIS image then leave you in a prison? Or were you designed free and placed as free and tricked into perusing understanding and experience so that other dimensional beings could enslave the expression of you at this lower dimensional awareness to feed off your infinite energy.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP