Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 384,143
Pageviews Today: 637,337Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,926
08:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where are all of Obama's past girl friends, or friends peroid. Seems no one will admit to knowing him.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How can you explain the lack of a "past", for someone the uniformed people in this country elected as president of this country. Why is he so obscure? I have met and know so many people in my life all over the country, that if I ran, an was elected president, hundreds would be ecstatic to say, hey, I know this guy. No other politician anywhere has ever been so unknown. What fools would vote someone in office like this? The country is being taken down by a total unknown, unqualified, fool. Shame on you. Consider the amount of money and time it would take to make a man like this invisible. This had to start years ago. See link in next post below.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP