Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now A Word from OUR Sponsor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Those making it a mission to collect clusters of 3 green thumbs, these works from my website are approved by SHR of GLP for publishing of FULL content. Please do not waste the mods time by making copyright infringement reports on them. See the end of the post for link and details. Thankyou. NIP

Now A Word from OUR Sponsor.
By Kibo and CM
Dec 5, 2011 - 12:44:40 PM

Now A Word from OUR Sponsor.
Ahoye

I was going over the THOTH/Leonette piece that Candace had put up
analysing, questioning, looking for details and such
CM kinda threw this in on me while i was writing.......
i thought it went with the rest so.....
i'm throwing it in here......
i hesitate for the actual projection of timing for what is to come
please remember that things change on a moment to moment basis
especially on this planet............
you will forgive me if i don't excited over the
'within a week' thing
Still
I pray that it is actually so
GOD'S WILL BE DONE!

so anyway
and without further ado:

And now a word from our sponsor:

This is Christ Michael, here.
I have been dealing with this one in recent weeks in order to get him up the hill, so to speak.

WE can assure you all that the whole operation is commencing and has been ongoing since you first were told of it. Stasis will be implemented as soon as the Agarthans are squared away and we will be removing every human being and VIABLE robotoid that has earned the right, from the surface of Gaia and transporting them to our ships that are best suited for maintaining such a large population.

WE will not be concerned for those that will remain on planet for the duration. The decision to keep them in stasis is rightfully considered as the compassionate action to take.

Your dark leaders will be incarcerated in their contained holodeck and the rest of you will be awakened as the need arises. Some will join us in our endeavors to create the foundation of the world of experience to come, and so, these ones will be awakened before others. Those that are going to be adjudicated to other lives and planets can just as well be dealt with in consciousness of spirit and their bodies will be held in transit and in abeyance until final determination of each, individual fate is established.

YOU WILL NOT BE SEEING THE END OF YOUR PRESENT YEAR. CHRISTMAS FOR YE ONES, AS IT LOOKS RIGHT NOW, IS A LONG SHOT. WE FULLY EXPECT TO HAVE ALL OF YOU IN STASIS AND THE INITIAL MATTER SETTLED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT WE WILL IMPLEMENT STASIS WITHIN A WEEK OR SO IN ORDER TO MAKE A SMOOTHER TRANSITION AND PLACE SURVIVING SOUL GROUPS TOGETHER AND ALSO KEEP TOGETHER SEGMENTS OF YOUR POPULATION THAT ARE DESTINED TO SHARE THE SAME FIELD OF EXPERIENCE IN THEIR NEXT EXPERIENCE OF MANIFESTATION OF BEING, ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THEIR ADJUDICATION.

WE see, moreso than you, what, where, how and why things are going and all available points of destination. For us to take such a step at this stage should clearly indicate to all that have followed our messages for any length of time, that WE are left with no choice but to wrap things up as quietly, as quickly and as neatly as possible. Much like a parent wrapping presents for their children while they sleep on Christmas Eve, wouldn’t you say?

[added: CM: Know that WE are, indeed, wrapping up a wonderful gift for all of you that are worthy to receive of it. What is to come is amazingly beautiful, inspiring and, most importantly, it has been earned by all of you that will receive of it. The joy ahead of you, that stands before you is a product of Divine Will in the heavens, but also the Divine Will that you have worked so hard to recognize, work with and evolve within yourselves. This is your co-creation made manifest!
Please take the time to appreciate your own part in this, each and every one of you.
Until WE meet again, for WE have met before.
I AM
Christ Michael Aton
and that will be it through this one for the day.
11/25/2011
oyahe

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in any way and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP