Users Online Now: 1,249 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,129
Pageviews Today: 512,278Threads Today: 148Posts Today: 2,878
06:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can someone be a 33rd DEGREE MASON and NOT know they are giving their allegiance to Lucifer?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a rural county in the Appalachian mountains. I attend a small country church. In our community is a large "lodge" following and I have noticed alot of square and compass Idol1 on license plates and window decals. Even in our church parking lot, I have seen a couple of masonic license plates.

A few Sundays ago, I noticed a man wearing a masonic "G" ring. His wife and I are in the choir together and this man is a church leader. I asked her today at church what rank her husband is in the masons and she said "33rd degree". Then she went on to tell me of several other leaders in this little church that are also 33rd degrees masons and their wives (who teach Sunday school and lead the music at the church) are members of the local "Eastern Star" Charter of the masons.

Now, I am no ordinary country hillbilly. I have a law degree and my family moved here 5 years ago from a city in the South as our "bugout" (you might say). We have adapted to our community in a way that we would be perceived as "locals" when the shtf and not as a "resource" (if you get my meaning). So right away we plugged in to a local church and got involved in our community.

I have spent the last 2-3 years researching the history of the freemasons and have learned through my research that we are talking about some of the most sinster schemers in all of American history and dating back to the Knights Templar and beyond. I have alot of trouble believing anyone higher than a 13th degree mason can continue to operate under the assumption that the masons are a Christian organization. (It is the 13th degree that they are initiated into an allegiance with "Jabulon").

Until today, I was absolutely certain that there is NO WAY you achieve 33rd degree status as a Freemason and NOT know you have made your allegiance to Lucifer (even if up to that point you still believed Jesus Christ was the "Supreme Being" referred to). In fact, it is upon becoming a 33rd degree mason that you are given a copy of the book "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike (some have access to this book sooner if mason involvement is a family tradition). Anyone who has cracked the binder on that book knows for certain that Lucifer is the object of their affection so no one will convinced me that they DON'T know.

However, I was "thrown for a loop" to find out so many at our local country church were such high level masons (and we have a small church). Either they KNOW and are infiltrating the church or they are too simple minded (or brainwashed) to grasp the sinister nature of their organization. I cannot imagine that these people realize what they are involved in or they themselves would be as shocked as myself!

So I ask anyone here, do you think it is possible that they DON'T know? Could a local rural chapter such as this be brainwashed into believing that their organization is Christian even up to the highest level of membership? Could some Freemason Lodge Chapters be completely and utterly sinister, evil and into pagan idolatry while your smaller, country chapters view it as a branch of their local churches and nothing more than a "Christian charitable organization"?
I am truly stumped at the moment!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP