Users Online Now: 929 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 207,846
Pageviews Today: 341,070Threads Today: 108Posts Today: 2,074
04:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mythbusters VS Fake Moon landing...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message alright so has anyone seen that episode of mythbusters that does all the tests on the conspiracy theorys?

what was your take on it and what do you think after watching that?
this is what i think..
in a way i think that its good because they watched the videos, found out the dimensions of everything and made it too scale....doesnt that just prove in itself that it can be faked using studio sets? (WHICH i now dont believe was used, i think they used something else)

what that actually tells me is that insted of a studio, nasa used a space vaccum room? oh and they proved that using a small table that is scaled to size with the real nasa dimensions they can use the topography to make the multiple shadows.....soo nasa just used fake topography in there video to make it seem more real?

oh and as for foot prints they reckon that in a space vaccum using *replicated moon dust* they can actually make foot prints in a 0 moisture enviroment because the "sand" particles are sharp and not rounded and compact....so im guessing the replicated moon dust you fukers used on mythbusters you used in the video too??

last one....they proved that we went to the moon because we can bounce a fukin laser off the moon...yea if we have rovers running around mars ripping shit up im sure that we can drop a metal fukin plate off whilst were flying past too

[link to mythbustersresults.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP