Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please listen to me very carefully, I am the real John Titor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was indeed a hoax I created back in the 90s, but listen to me:

Yes, I created it, but... what I was saying was not totally untrue.

At the time I was dabbling in psychic experiences and predictions of the future, some of acquaintances of mine and myself were studying Nostradamus and other people who claimed to have insight into the future. From there, we attempted some "peeks" into the future ourself. The outcome was terrifying, and we felt what we believed to be great distress in the future. Multiple people, including myself, came to similar conclusions. Much of this is already beginning to happen in the world.

I decided to try to warn people about this, but I knew no one would believe me if I claimed to be a psychic. So, I made up some images and put together some time travel ideas and theories with the help of a Physicist friend of mine, so I would have the best chance at convincing people. We had plenty of rehearsing so that most of my claims about time travel could be well supported. I also had my friend nearby, so whenever someone asked a question I couldn't answer, my friend (who is an incredibly fast typist) would help me out by typing on a computer screen nearby (a laptop with soft keys, so you couldn't hear the typing.)

I am posting this due to all the recent Hoax "confession" posted and the new (false) appearance on Coast to Coast.

I believe this is an attempt to make it look like this fake John Titor is actually a fake. Why would they do this? So that people disprove easily the fake John Titor that will appear this month, and in turn place more emphasis on the actual one (me) being legit. I don't want that to happen, I don't want any more people buying into my unintentional scam.

Needless to say, I no longer dabble in the occult due to odd things that began to happen in my life. Not to mention many of the things I foresaw came true, but I have now deemed myself a false prophet. Which scares me. I began reading more scripture, and learned that a "false prophet" is identified by one who makes (some true) predictions, but if one of them made is false, then the "prophet" is false.

This scared me, like I said. I did not want to be thought of, by myself mostly, as a false prophet, so.. I "disappeared". With the idea that hopefully people would forget about this event and me, just like they do most other hoaxes. But, they didn't.

Many of you are going to find this part silly, but I assure you this whole letter is true:

Around 2001, increasingly odd things began to happen to me.. coincidences that were much too coincidental, odd dreams, and more that I will not go into.

It is around this time that I began feeling a very strong presence of something holy. I began to learn that it was actually Jesus of Nazareth! He was attempting to communicate with me, and wanted to forgive me for what I had done.

I asked forgiveness, and let him forgive me. Since then, I have been trying my hardest to debunk my own scam all across the internet, and otherwise. I even made fake calls to coast to coast trying to disprove 'John Titor', and I'm even responsible for many threads on here that claim to be 'the real' John Titor... I do this, so that people will realize that they are obviously lying, and turn away from this scam.

Now, as I had planned to do in a manner of time, I've decided to be completely direct about this whole thing.

I will repost this many places on the internet in hopes to reinforce my redemption.

To summarize, John Titor WAS a hoax, but the man claiming to be John Titor soon to appear on Coast to Coast AM is *not* me.

I assume the reason for their agenda, but in reality I do not know it. Could just possibly be ratings...

That man is really not me, as I swore to end this charade in the early 2000's.

Please, listen, Jesus is the lord and the savior.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

He saved me from certain doom, and now I owe it to him to do what I can about reversing this, and I don't want you to think this is some nutcase's attempt at getting you to believe in Jesus.

I have no church I want you to join, no money I want you to pay, no links to any place that I want you to visit.

Simply, I'd like to say, Jesus is real. He is God, and he beckons you whole-heartedly and earnestly on a daily basis to listen to him, and follow him. He will give you completely legitimate and pure signs to show you that he is real if you just ask. Find nice, comfortable places to pray by yourself, and discover this for yourself.

Jesus did not send me to do this, I have chosen to come forward and do this on my own

Some of my predictions were true, but not all of them, because I am (or rather was) a false prophet.

Even False Prophets get some things correct.

Thank you everyone, if you have any questions please ask.

I know there isn't much way that I can prove to you that I am the real "John Titor" (not my real name, of course), but I feel it very deep in my conscience that I have to make an attempt. The name John Titor by the way, was made up out of having studied John Lennon and his seemingly prophetic visions around the time I created this hoax, listening to his music, among other things, is largely what got me interested in the Psychic and the paranormal. I took his first name and combined it with "(Ti)me Travel(er)" But changed it to an O since Titer seemed like an odd name.

I hope this gets through to as many believers in "John Titor" as possible.

Thank you, and Jesus bless.

May he show you, like he did me, the real way and the real truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP