Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 600,640
Pageviews Today: 784,678Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 3,170
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My boyfriend has grindr app on his phone and has transformed into a slut
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We have been together for 8 yrs and just found out that he has recently been seeing two other guys behind my back.
I am gay obviously, and
we have had a monogamous relationship up until now.
he still denies it but admitted it to his mother who we live with. Right now he is with one of them as i sit at home lonely and bored. We broke up earlier tonight, so I can't be to annoyed. He is a compulsive liar too which doesn't help.

Grindr is an app for single guys, so if anyone out there in relationships have this shit on their phone, expect cheating, lying and a broken heart.
Worst of all he basically lives on his I phone, along with the rest of I phone users, which ultimately will divide the world one day into real people that have face to face conversations and the I phone users who live from and through their I phones.

On the plus side I will be moving into a nice pad tomorrow, it is right on the water in Port Douglas.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP