Users Online Now: 2,375 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,495,844
Pageviews Today: 2,164,950Threads Today: 596Posts Today: 11,861
05:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Homework assignment for kids in Tennessee - take pictures of the food in your pantry, freezer, fridge along with a pic of the family!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is part of the blog -

My daughter's Social Studies Assignment this week - She HAD to take a picture of what food we had in the Pantry, Freezer and Fridge along with a picture of her family!

Proof the Assignment page of Social Studies on her school's website (you can see my name on the side)

My daughter is in middle school. 2 days ago she had a Social Studies assignment that she HAD TO DO! She had no choice as she would get an F if she did not do the required assignment!

What was that assignment?

She had to take a picture of our food pantry and the food in it and she had to take a picture of our Freezer and Fridge with what amount of food we had, how much was spent on food per week and she had to bring in a picture of her family!

It really bothered me and I did not want her to do it, but she got upset and said she had to do it and that is was just for comparing to food people eat in other countries!

More at [link to sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com]

This happened in East Tennessee, Knoxville area. Has anyone had anything similar happen in their child's school??

Does this tie into these other topics????

Thread: Obama Details Plans To Fight Homegrown Terrorism

Snippet from the link at the above thread -

The latest offering, which is expected to be released Thursday afternoon, is not exhaustive, but it provides a better idea of what the administration has in mind. The plan envisions a fusion of local partners — schools, community boards and leaders — with both local and federal law enforcement and other agencies. Many of these new partners, like the Department of Education, have never participated in national security issues before.

Also...

Thread: Oath Keepers Alert: Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

THIS also happened in Tennessee! What is going on?

This as well - Thread: Anyone who doesn't think that the s.1867 detention bill WON'T be an issue, look at this! You CAN be considered extremist if you post on GLP!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP