Users Online Now: 1,852 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,271
Pageviews Today: 1,712,916Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 13,087
06:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cover-up of Tower Error Suspected in Nov. 23 Phx Plane Crash Caught by GLP Member's WebCam
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I cannot post a link to this as there is none, so I am posting the bulletin in full that I received in my e-mail. I am assuming this is not copyrighted material. Here is the link from the original story posted here on November 23rd by a GLP member who caught the crash on webcam, which was picked up by the MSM...

Thread: We caught the plane crash on our webcam (Page 2)

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service
Budapest, Hungary

Situation Update No. 1
USA - Vehicle Accident on 2011-12-08 at 04:43:51

Ref: VI-20111208-33317-USA

Situation Update No. 1

On 2011-12-09 at 04:06:20 [UTC]

Event: Vehicle Accident
Location: USA State of Nevada River Mountains surrounding Lake Mead

<b>Situation</b>

After reviewing the NTSB's preliminary report from the deadly plane crash in Arizona's Superstition Mountains the night before Thanksgiving, a seasoned pilot has lots of questions. The co-pilot, Shawn Perry of Safford, was on the plane with his three children identified as 9-year-old Morgan Perry, 8-year-old Logan Perry, and 6-year-old Luke Perry of Gold Canyon. They were on their way to celebrate Thanksgiving in Safford. Shawn Perry's co-pilot and partial owner of the plane was identified as Russell Hardy, 31, from Thatcher. The sixth victim on the plane was identified as Joseph Hardwick, 22, of Safford, a pilot mechanic. Seasoned pilot Stan Craig said the pieces just don't add up. "It's really a mystery to me why he would level off at 45-hundred. I just don't understand that. Why did he stop at 45 hundred feet and why didn't somebody say something to him?" Craig said. According to the report the plane was on a level flight when it slammed into the mountainside about five minutes after takeoff. The report indicates there was nothing obviously wrong with the plane. It appears both engines were working. It shows the tower was in communication with the pilot before take off and 90 seconds into the flight, but the report does not list a detailed pilot-to tower communication log. "The tower communications I think would be better than that. It's like that whole section is missing. I would like to see who was talking to him, you know. What was going on?" Craig said. He feels the pilot would have known to fly at a much greater altitude, and wonders if he was under an order to fly low. "Why didn't somebody tell them they are too low? Why wasn't someone talking to them if they had them on radar?" He suspects the crash could stem from a lapse in the tower. "It could be", he said "Very, very easily. I am not saying it is, but it very well could be. They could have been busy at that time, and lost track of the flight." They are questions that could take months or even years to answer, as NTSB investigators piece together tragic events before issuing a final report. Funeral services for crash victims will be held in Gold Canyon Friday.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP