Users Online Now: 1,685 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 679,966
Pageviews Today: 1,455,555Threads Today: 740Posts Today: 15,568
10:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you love unconditionally, I'm inviting you to....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (this is me in the video)

....take part in our film documentary 'Love Begins With Me'

Welcome to the 'Love Begins With Me' film project which will reveal the heart of humanity for all to see.

We are inviting people from all over the globe to take part in or contribute to this film by making short videos with your video camera, cell/mobile phone camera or Skype, etc., in which you show the world how you and others express universal love and give from your heart in the many ways you do.

Submit your video for consideration by February 15, 2012. For more information, guidelines and submission forms, please visit [link to www.lovebeginswithme.org]

This unique film is being produced by the The Love Foundation (a US based 501c3 nonprofit) whose mission is to inspire people to love unconditionally. For more information about The Love Foundation please visit our website [link to www.thelovefoundation.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP