Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thrive Movement Scam and Aikido Scam
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a little heads up on some side information next to the Thrive movement.

Mr Gamble, the son of perd...I mean P and G is also pushing another New Age product. A New Age Martial Art called Aikido.

[link to blog.aikidojournal.com]
[link to www.thrivemovement.com]

This Art (I won't include the 'Martial' part for reasons of accuracy) is typical New Age fare arriving as part of 'Gods Plan' to 'destroy techniques of destruction' (i.e it is a Peacenik 'hand over your weapons, put on weight, grow a ponytail for the good of humanity scam')

www.bullshido.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-103994-p-20.html

The founder, Morihei Ueshiba, was an average-to-above average sickly rich kid Martial Artist who was actively involved in a New Age Cult called Oomoto after the death of his Father.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.oomoto.jp]
[link to www.oomoto.or.jp]

Mr Ueshiba was loyal to his Guru, a man named Onisaburo Deguchi who was variously proclaimed to be a 'megolonmaniac', 'Devil', 'Madman' etc etc who channeled loads of New Age symbolisim stuffs from...ahem...the heavenly realms.

[link to www.aikido-shobukan.org]
[link to holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com]

Ueshiba went through various initiatio...I mean 'enlightenments' and, thank the heavens, was incarnated as (another) Lord Maitreya or savior.

[link to www.forum.exscn.net]

At its apex of development, you can hope to look a bit like this:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Aikido has lots of odd child initiatives and ties to child 'protection' groups.

[link to www.bab.org.uk]

Yet every few years it seems a junior gets fiddled by an Aikido Instructor.

[link to www.aikiweb.com]
[link to s3.amazonaws.com]

This group also has a plethora of World Invoc....I mean 'peace','love','harmony' and other buzzword type initiatives with those jolly fellows at the UN.

[link to www.aikipeaceweek.org]

Like Any Good New Age cult, Aikido is based on a few 'real' principles developed from a Chinese/Japanese lineage of Martial Arts/spiritual teachings (and there are snakes within this cult who build thier entire reputation on elucidating certain obvious historical facts)

If you don't know what a confused cult of hypocritical psuedo intellectual, psuedo warriors (with a certain percentage of people who talk sense trying to help the rest) looks like, see here.

[link to www.aikiweb.com]

Gamble, who has been fully fratted, fagged and chupas on la polla of the New Age seems to have wrangled a few good and less good names for his project(who knows maybe animal torture in the name of world peace and plastering your face with his slippery ancestors vile products means your can pay good tips).

[link to helpfreetheearth.com]

Thrive Movement, Zeitgeist, Aikido, The Venus Project,; the problem with these serpents is, try as they may, they literally cannnot produce anything without that gaudy, overproduced BS vibe to it which sends your Chakra system spinning the wrong way and your inner vision exploding with alarm bells and New Age symbolism. The only thing this Thrive movement proves is what a bunch of hacks and amateures are able to hoodwink so many. We may also suggest these guys are a getting quite desperate that they need to reveal a portion of thier game plan to get you involved in thier bullshit.

I like that purple torus though, I found visualising it with a neatly wound up turd inside it produced a minor spiritual experience in me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP