Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We walk among you, I am Pleiadian
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I figured I would be the one to start this

If you've seen this article it's true
[link to www.pakalertpress.com]

We do walk among you. I am a hybrid human being incarnated Pleiadian. I represent the Council of the Galactic Federation and my ship called the Phoenix. I know a lot of you would be very skeptical about this, especially being that it is typed here of all places. I don't wish to lose my job by announcing this on youtube or the news and I'm not the only one. This is not something from star trek or anything like that, it's real. A lot of us have chosen to be born as human beings here on this planet, and it isn't until our later teen years that we begin to remember who we are, not to mention the whole being taken onto a ship and told you are deal..

There is nothing inherently special about us except that we are the ones who are contacted most of the time by our brothers and sisters of space. We are also extremely perceptive and very empathic. Sometimes its the greys who visit us too, and sometimes it may be someone else, either way we're checked up on from time to time. I often ask myself why or how this could be but I've learned to live with it and other people have too. A lot of us are either sirian, draconian, arcturian or Pleadian, and that's me. I look just like any regular person, you wouldn't tell the difference but sometimes our energy might be a little more apparent if you are perceptive to that sort of thing.

There are also pleadians, or perhaps even draconians/reptilians who come here and just meld with society. It's really easy, especially given the fact that most americans assume extraterrestrials are just for fun and science fiction..

Well the truth is stranger than fiction and I guess the time has come where we can come out of the woodwork now.

If you have any questions I'll answer them for you but it's up to you whether you choose to believe me or not. I felt compelled to type this as I felt it was a duty, that's all. Nothing more.

Well thanks for reading and see ya around at the grocery stores. ;)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP