Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am forced to go to church..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well just recently i had a situation with the law and had to leave my apartment thru eviction and am now living at my sisters temporarily till i get this other lease going. Im not a christian yet i got my ocd controlling sister forcing me to go to church. (Its part of my terms if i live at her house). So now shes got people at the church telling me i am wrong and will end up in hell and etc etc. Its really nerve racking. So since im forced (for the time being) to go to this church and they wanna convert me i wanted to know if anyone had any good information/ammunition to shoot at them thats basicly telling them how there "way" isnt the only way and how it contradicts itself and how its just full of shit all together.
My sister reminds me of the crusaders back in the day.. Believe in CHRIST OR DIE!!! lol
-Just another 23 year old in texas. Fml
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP