Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,128,943
Pageviews Today: 1,529,000Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,273
12:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MUHAMMAD IS THE FALSE PROPHET IN REVELATIONS.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Moses is highly-regarded in both the Christian and Islamic faiths. He was a descendent of the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, who was renamed Israel. Muhammad's genealogy is not mentioned in the Koran, but he is said to be a descendent of Ishmael, NOT Israel.
According to Deuteronomy 18:15, Moses told the children of Israel that God would raise up a Prophet who will be like him 'of thy brethren.' Therefore, he must be a descendent of Abraham's promised son Jacob, not Ishmael:
Deut 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken.
Christian teaching is that a prophet who makes a prediction that doesn't occur is not a prophet sent by the LORD, and this was actually said by Moses himself:-

Deu 18:18 I will raise up a prophet like you [ie Moses] for them from among their fellow Israelites. I will put my words in his mouth and he will speak to them whatever I command.
Deu 18:19 I will personally hold responsible anyone who then pays no attention to the words that prophet speaks in my name.
Deu 18:20 "But if any prophet presumes to speak anything in my name that I have not authorized him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die.
Deu 18:21 Now if you say to yourselves, 'How can we tell that a message is not from the LORD?' -
Deu 18:22 whenever a prophet speaks in my name and the prediction is not fulfilled, then I have not spoken it; the prophet has presumed to speak it, so you need not fear him."

Islam has made many prophecies and predictions that have not occurred - see " [link to answering-Islam.org]
Denying that Jesus is God's Son makes that person one of many antichrists to come:-

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is a last hour, and as you heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which you know that it is a last hour.
1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us. For if they were of us, they would have remained with us; but they left so that it might be revealed that they all are not of us.
1Jn 2:20 And you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
1Jn 2:21 I did not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because every lie is not of the truth.
1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar, except the one denying, saying that Jesus is not the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one denying the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Everyone denying the Son does not have the Father. The one confessing the Son also has the Father.

For background, see:-
[link to www.creationapologetics.org]

For details, see:-
[link to www.kingmessiahproject.com]

For details of what a false prophet is, see:-
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

For contrast between Mohammed and Christ, see:-
[link to www.factnet.org]

Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure