Users Online Now: 976 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,429
Pageviews Today: 265,449Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,730
03:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am David Rockefeller , Our plan is about to come to fruition. Welcome with open arms OUR New World Order
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

Our plan is to be carried out in the first weeks of January .

This plan has been in the works for hundreds of years, now is the time.

Trust me you will speculate that our New World Order is a bad thing.

But trust that it is for the greater good of humanity to move forward into the future.

Thank You,
David Rockefeller
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP