Users Online Now: 1,986 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 722,465
Pageviews Today: 1,261,695Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 8,430
12:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thus saith the Lord of hosts. THE END IS COME!! 1st seal broken. YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT IS THE LORD THAT STRIKES THEE.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Folks, I have just had a break through and it will also prove without a doubt, that it is the LORD that speaks to me. We know that NO MAN KNOWS the date of the rapture/second coming that the Bible tells us about.

Matthew 24:[34] Amen I say to you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.
[36] But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone.

But now it has been revealed to me by God Almighty. Since I have been given this gift from God, (God loves us and wants to help us), I will share it with anyone who wants to know. I will also be providing a step by step account of what is coming our way. Then anyone can see that it will be as the God tells me. Please don't follow false prophets as GLP is overflowing with them, they are everywhere and working hard to deceive and have innocent souls follow them into the pit which has been prepared, to burn for ever and ever, but never be consumed. Cast out into the exterior darkness: There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The LORD of hosts is helping me work it all out and what I am seeing is that we are in the tribulation period right now. And the 1st seal HAS been broken, and it was broken
on or around the date I posted this warning which God gave me. Posted on 24 Feb 2011 @ 8:56am my time in Australia.

(This post is purely Gods message, as He gives it to me I prepare it and post it, for those that may be interested in hearing what He is saying.)

Thread: !!!God wants us to Love & Trust Him!!! Proof He loves us and He cares.

I also made this post to announce it, even though at the time I was not fully aware of what it meant:

Thread: ***Major, Major Alert !!!Something Huge is coming, I am not joking.. Pin, Pin, please.

24 Feb 2011 message: (1st seal of tribulation broken on on near this date.)

Ezeckiel 7:[1] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: [2] And thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God: The end is come, the end is come upon the four quarters of the land. [3] Now is an end come upon thee, and I will send my wrath upon thee, and I will judge thee according to thy ways: and I will set all thy abominations against thee. [4] And my eye shall not spare thee, and I will shew thee no pity: but I will lay thy ways upon thee, and thy abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and you shall know that I am the Lord. [5] Thus saith the Lord God: One affliction, behold an affliction is come.

[6] An end is come, the end is come, it hath awaked against thee: behold it is come. [7] Destruction is come upon thee that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of slaughter is near, and not of the joy of mountains. [8] Now very shortly I will pour out my wrath upon thee, and I will accomplish my anger in thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and I will lay upon thee all thy crimes. [9] And my eye shall not spare, neither will I shew mercy: but I will lay thy ways upon thee, and thy abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and you shall know that I am the Lord that strike. [10] Behold the day, behold it is come: destruction is gone forth, the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.

[11] Iniquity is risen up into a rod of impiety: nothing of them shall remain, nor of their people, nor of the noise of them: and there shall be no rest among them. [12] The time is come, the day is at hand: let not the buyer rejoice: nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the people thereof. [13] For the seller shall not return to that which he hath sold, although their life be yet among the living. For the vision which regardeth all the multitude thereof, shall not go back: neither shall man be strengthened in the iniquity of his life. [14] Blow the trumpet, let all be made ready, yet there is none to go to the battle: for my wrath shall be upon all the people thereof. [15] The sword without: and the pestilence, and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die by the sword: and they that are in the city, shall be devoured by the pestilence, and the famine.

[16] And such of them as shall flee shall escape: and they shall be in the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them trembling, every one for his iniquity. [17] All hands shall be made feeble, and all knees shall run with water. [18] And they shall gird themselves with haircloth, and fear shall cover them, and shame shall be upon every face, and baldness upon all their heads. [19] Their silver shall be cast forth, and their gold shall become a dunghill. Their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They shall not satisfy their soul, and their bellies shall not be filled: because it hath been the stumblingblock of their iniquity. [20] And they have turned the ornament of their jewels into pride, and have made of it the images of their abominations, and idols: therefore I have made it an uncleanness to them.

[21] And I will give it into the hands of strangers for spoil, and to the wicked of the earth for a prey, and they shall defile it. [22] And I will turn away my face from them, and they shall violate my secret place: and robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. [23] Make a shutting up: for the land is full of the judgment of blood, and the city is full of iniquity. [24] And I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses: and I will make the pride of the mighty to cease, and they shall possess their sanctuary. [25] When distress cometh upon them, they will seek for peace and there shall be none.

[26] Trouble shall come upon trouble, and rumour upon rumour, and they shall seek a vision of the prophet, and the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. [27] The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with sorrow, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled. I will do to them according to their way, and will judge them according to their judgments: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

##We are currently living in Revelation 6:1-2 (White horse).##

1st seal broken; White horse: released: The Word of God/Bible.

2nd seal Red horse: Take peace away from earth. Wars/rumours of wars, great sword.

3rd seal Black horse: Economic crash and hyperinflation, food shortages.

4th seal Pale horse/Death: Famine, pestilence, wars, persecution, tyranny etc..

5th seal Slain saints protesting, preparation for rapture. Religion persecuted on earth, especially Catholic.

6th seal Earthquakes, violent earth movement, solar and lunar eclipse, rapture. (04 April 2015)

These things will take place from now until the rapture. April 04 2015, so we have about 3.5 years warning, but because God will be striking the earth, we do not know when He will give us our last breath. We need to live every day as if it's our last. This means we must become Catholic and start participating in the Holy Sacraments which will be available only until the rapture/second coming. This means attending weekly mass and taking the Holy Eucharist/bread and blood of Christ, and Holy Confession.

Revelation 6:[1] And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures, as it were the voice of thunder, saying: Come, and see. [2] And I saw: and behold a white horse, and he that sat on him had a bow, and there was a crown given him, and he went forth conquering that he might conquer.

1st seal white horse with bow and crown. (bow is Bible) The word of God always comes before His army. Gods Word would be made known to the whole world, as I and many others are already doing and have been doing for thousands of years. so there will be no excuses, nobody will be able to plead ignorance. I think the word is very well known throughout the world today. We are all aware of God and His 10 Commandments. We also know that whoever ignores them, ignores God and could spend an eternity in hell with their father the devil.

[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature, saying: Come, and see. [4] And there went out another horse that was red: and to him that sat thereon, it was given that he should take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another, and a great sword was given to him.

According to Gods Word, the second seal and horse (red) will take peace from the earth, great sword to kill. wars and rumours of wars. Possible ww3.

[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying: Come, and see. And behold a black horse, and he that sat on him had a pair of scales in his hand.
[6] And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying: Two pounds of wheat for a penny, and thrice two pounds of barley for a penny, and see thou hurt not the wine and the oil.

Then the 3rd horse (black) seems to be the economic collapse. Since it mentions money and food.
So the economic collape will happen/be blamed on the war and not the other way around. Might also mean hyperinflation, and there is a mention of not to hurt the wine and oil. I think this may mean that the church is not to be hurt? So Catholics will be able to continue having confession and taking the Eucharist and the other Holy Sacraments. (if you are living, and can still access a church)

[7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature, saying: Come, and see. [8] And behold a pale horse, and he that sat upon him, his name was Death, and hell followed him. And power was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to kill with sword, with famine, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The 4th horse (pale), with the war and the economic collapse following, the pale horse will bring famine, sword and death and could mean pestilence. (also mentioned on my God loves us post, more than once). Things will really start to get ugly by now, tyrrany, persecutions and war etc. should be common.

[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord (holy and true) dost thou not judge and revenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

[11] And white robes were given to every one of them one; and it was said to them, that they should rest for a little time, till their fellow servants, and their brethren, who are to be slain, even as they, should be filled up.

The 5th seal gives us our first clue to the rapture, or the second coming. the slain (because of God) souls asking when Jesus will judge and revenge their blood on them that dwell on the earth. (rapture/second coming) They are told to wait a little time, as there are still more that are to be slain. Also religious persecution.

[12] And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood: [13] And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind: [14] And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:

[16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

Here we have the sixth seal opened and this is the rapture date. I know it is the rapture date because Rev: 16 +17 tell us that the day of the wrath of the lamb is come. At this time there will also be some major, major earthquake, possible planet tilt whatever it is, it will be violent and will not go unnoticed, so much so that at this time all the gov and kings and all people that have been able to afford bunkers will go underground or head for the hill, in fear and tremling, soiling their pants. They will be begging to die as then they will know that the Lord of Hosts is striking them for thier wickedness and abominations.

Apart from the shaking/tilting there will be other signs to look out for, since it says that the sun becomes black as sackcloth, this is more than likely talking about the solar eclipse that will be happening, but it could also be worsened if the violence of the earths shaking or moving causes volcanic eruptions on a large scale. We also have a lunar eclipse happening in those days. So these signs will signal and confirm the rapture date.

Passover, April 4, 2015.

The exact time is harder to know but I will go with 3:00pm Israeli/Jerusalem time. As this is the time that the passover lamb gets killed and also the same time that Jesus died on the cross.

2015 there will be a Solar Eclipse
Adar 29/Nisan 1, March 20, 2015

lunar eclipse will occur on:
Passover, April 4, 2015

So Here we can see that I have clearly layed out the events that have already been unleashed on the unsuspecting population of earth. (In your face, not hidden with meaningless propaganda, as the false prophets do.) I will continue to post the rest of revelation, so those that choose to ignore my warnings will be able to read what will happen to them after the rapture. It will not be good, I'm afraid to say. The devil will be released on earth to condemn and gather his children that God rejected. At this time God be striking hard and will not hear, and the only way to have a chance of salvation will probably be by rejecting the microchip/666 mark of the beast which the freemasons are now pushing like crazy. God warned us that anyone who takes the chip will go to hell, as it confirms you are a son/daughter of satan.

Feel free to ask questions, regarding this topic, God or the Bible, if I can answer or ask God I will reply. and if anyone can help keep this post going it will be appreciated, as this will be the most important post on the web today, I can assure you will see these events unfold as God has spoken.

Please pray that the Lord give you understanding and that He have mercy on us all. And do not fear the devil nor his demons or children, they are nothing but idol worshippers, God will destroy them swiftly.
Instead you should FEAR GOD, who holds all the power and is in total control, and is the only God that can deliver you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP