Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ### Major World Prophecy from GLP poster - White Dove 38583 ###
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought this was so powerful, I would repost it and give it it's own thread. He/she originally posted this at
Thread: Mayan Calandar ends in 13 days!!!! Not in 2012! (Page 5)

Please excuse how he/she wrote. I presume that english is not their native language.

Here goes:
----------------------------------------------

what about this earth?

on that date this planet earth will complete its wobble!!

That means it will stop wobbling.

For an example you take a top and spin it, it will spin and spin, then it gets slower and slower that it starts to wobble then suddenly stops. now whats gonna happen when this earth stops?

I am part physic myself and after my attempt at my life it somehow opened up a connection to the other world. I can't explain it so no need to even ask me, and i don't care rather you believe me or not. I knew about the major record breaking flood in nashville 4 months before it happened and i even posted on a support site it would happen. to be honest, i really did not think it really would happen, but it did. Same thing as with my oldest brother last time i went to see him i had went outside to get some fresh air and like someone spoke to me said you will be down here next year in a brand new mini van and your brother will be gone. that following year he had a major heart attack and died, i had renmted a car but the rental place had upgraded my rental to a van, thus that came true as i seen it. same thing has happened to me many times, i seen a lady get shot at a church parking lot 3 months before it happened. i see a lot of things, many do not make since at the time i see it.

but i will tell you this much, that date dec 21 2012 holds a great death like no other ever seen in this world. I dont talk about it much because like many here you wont believe it, you will call it a dream or call me crazy or whatever. that is your choice and if it was me and someonelse telling me the same thing i would not believe it either.

all i can tell you is i feel like daz aveu or whatever you call it, like i have lived this time over and over again. for what reason? i have no clue maybe until i get it right, maybe that is what all of us do? i am not gonna say that is the end of the world because i really dont know, all i do know is i have seen that date and i have seen all the bodies laying on the ground, i seen the heat wave like very powerfull heat somehow. i dont know if it is coming from our sun or a nuke. all the citys are gone. it is like i am weightless flying over it all. the earth doesnt look the same, part of it is gone, no where to be found and a huge big unknown thing getting closer to the rest of the planet. its not the sun. you can take with what i say as truth or give me a BS flag but so far everything i seen has happened to date. that date will forever be a change like non other before
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP