Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 548,472
Pageviews Today: 715,102Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 2,900
06:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why cannot earth folks envision a world without MONEY!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IT IS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE. Some folks didn't like my butting into this thread this evening. Thread: What is the reason for money?

So lets just do it under my name and YOU butt into this one with VISION. Living without money does not need serfdom. And it does not mean going back to the hunter gatherer stage either, nor to an agrarian life. It does not mean you trade your organic back yard grown veggies to a carpenter to build your house either.

The carpenter to build you house does not have to do something to acquire the wood, shingles, plumbing, electrical wiring and all the rest to build your house for his groceries. YOU CAN DO BETTER.

HUMAN is different from the animals because human can envision. I have had in fact 3 cats that have gotten a father fragment because they began to envision something beyond CAT. Leave out the Father Fragment though for this time, its not a thread on religion or cosmology.

Can you ones see no further ahead than working away your lives under the control of others? Can you not see your enslavement? I have never had a free day in my life on this world. NOT ONE. While I have "free time" to write here on GLP, I had to pay for the computer, and I have to pay for the electricity to run it, and most importantly I have to pay for the internet connection to get here.

And some pour soul likely earned next to nothing to bring me the expensive mac in the first place because the way international currency works. I have no idea who builds all the parts to a mac, then there is the shipping, packaging to ship and all that stuff that makes the world of apple go round.

I want to leave religion out of this, but I will not leave spirituality and some cosmology out of it. I have to make one statement, you are so missing out on the spirituality stuff, that you have bought the false heaven lie, which allows you to let yourself live as slaves, in hopes of a reward in heaven where you never have to work again, you can have parties with Jesus for eternity of trillions of years. Yes some of you do think that way, do not deny it.

Well guess what, Jesus has returned and he has worked his butt off for you since then. He worked his butt off finding places for you to go at the time this world is closed down and that is soon. Because you have destroyed your world and you have done so by allowing MONEY to be used to squelch your creative minds and reduce you to enslaved beings. And there are plenty of people who will post here that I am coo coo around this idea, they did already in the thread above and they have done so in the other threads on money.

I am NOT COO COO on this. Guess what, you will always work SOME in all of your life eternal. You will always live on planets of some sort. There is no heaven up in them their clouds to float in. Jesus LIVES on a planet except right now he lives on a CRAFT. Crafts are heaven people. You do not fly the friendly universe until you have earned the right to do so. The galactic wars are over and every race on every world must earn the right to fly or you stay on your prison world until you do. Work does NOT ever go away.

Your angels work, didn't that occur to you? Do they get paid digital credits or paper bills for it? NO.

In the friendly universe everyone GIFTS their skills. Period. Now enough for tonight, I will continue this tomorrow and see what's posted in it. You are going to learn to expand your consciousness, or you are going to stay as fools on fools planets. This was the teaching left out of your bible.

"Truly, I say to you, wisdom must be learned from the laws of Creation, which humans may recognize in nature. But if humans do not think and seek, they will not be able to attain wisdom and will remain fools.There is no higher happiness than wisdom, no better friend than knowledge, and no other saviour than the power of the spirit."

If you do not get that POWER of your SPIRIT up and running, you are moving to other stupid worlds full of fools. OK. Can I be any clearer of that one?

Now would someone help me out here and list all the shit you have to pay for in this life? To pay for your shit, (and you do pay sewer fees to your water company to process your shit, do you not, quite literally), you have to work hours almost beyond your endurance, and submit to enslavement. Every single person that is employed is a slave and every single employer manages slaves. PONDER THAT ONE FOR IT IS TRUTH. Good night. :peace on earth: (and you won't have peace either until the money goes away.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP