Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 776,917
Pageviews Today: 1,371,236Threads Today: 581Posts Today: 10,050
03:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Your life-beings are young (humans) but I am going to share some information.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will set you on the correct path because I know.

Actually what you seek requires you to simply accept that there are an infinite number of Universes SMALLER than the one your reality sensors (eyes, ears, etc) show you.. and there are an infinite number of Universes LARGER than the one your reality sensors show you.

Time is an illusion and simply is a method your mind uses to create "markers" in your reality observations. What you would call time (which does not exist as you call it) is again infinite (and for the purposes of no better method you will understand, circular).

There are also an infinite number of parallel Universes (what you call Universes) that occupy the same "space" that your dimensionally observable matter occupies. You actually have the technology currently to observe it as well but in doing so could actually cause problems with your DOM because you will create a bilateral conduit. In other words you might bring in something you don't want to bring in. There are others that can control that but none that occupy the vorticular space you call earth have discovered it. Speaking on a statistic basis MOST life-beings that discover it end up destroying their realities because the massive step forward in their reality (their reality all of a sudden becomes a MUCH larger place) typically is too much to handle. Why? Example. If earth space was to bridge and the infinite earths gain pathway only one needs to do something (on level of a nuke but worse, little larger) it will have effect in all of the infinite spaces. In other words only one of your infinite brothers would need to do something to harm the whole. In addition, if one opens it none of the others can close it -- it is impossible because one has no more power over the other. The space opening the bridge must close it. Remember this is the same "space" there is just something in place that naturally keeps you from it and it from crossing. You are actually REMOVING something, not creating something to access it. Anyhow...

Inter-dimensional travel has been discovered by a magnitude more life-beings in the "universes" than have discovered vorticular wrapping, which is necessary for travel to other places in the vorticular (think other places in your galaxy or other galaxies in your space).

There are few life-beings speaking on a percentage basis in the vorticular that have discovered BOTH abilities.

Humans can do ONE now with the technology that exists (limiting access to parallel earths basically -- thankfully too as humans are too young to be going other places) but not access to the other. Please note that I said they HAVE the technology for Inter-dimensional travel but have not discovered yet HOW to do it. This applies to all the earth spaces as once ONE discovers it they will make it known (not intentionally either) to the other earth spaces because it will create a visible bridge.

By my estimation if the life-beings of human do not self exterminate then within 2000 years they will have the technology available for vorticular wrapping.

The final thing I want to point out is that there is no end to the "Universe". The little bit humans can observe is, by all accounts a pin head sized area in a infinite expanding vorticular in every direction. Wrap your mind around this concept. Lets assume humans DID have the power source necessary for vorticular wrapping and you can start moving your observation point. A common mistake by those life-beings first discovering the ability is the move their point of observation and have no point how to reverse the steps. In other words, they never return to from where they came. Imaging leaving your earth space and never being able to get home. It has happened many times that I am even aware of, countless more I am sure.

There is more to say but I have already said way more then I probably should have said. All I want to tell you is that there is more then your imagination can even create out there. No human mind is even able to store the infinite data let alone imagine it all. Impossible. No life-being has that ability only the one vortinular itself has that knowledge as it is of itself.

Imaging an extended human life of say 80 years. Now, imagine your entire life experience and all the knowledge you learn during that lifetime, even the most intelligent of your life-beings. All that knowledge learned is about 1 minute of that life span... the remaining 79+ years is still knowledge you must learn before vorticular wrapping shall be on your doorstep.

I honestly hope your life-beings don't destroy yourselves because you have potential one day to become a true greater part of the vorticular, which believe it or not, less than 99.99999% of life-beings ever mature before self elimination to that level. If one constant you will understand exists among most life-beings is there is typically a self created hierarchy that feeds on themselves ultimately ending is self annihilation. Earths have such a structure some are far worse then yours.

Just think... from YOUR observation point you know of 200 Billion stars in your Galaxy and in addition you know of millions of more Galaxies containing collectively lets see, a billion trillion stars.

Now imagine being that pinhead (the pinhead being the billion trillion starts described above) in an infinite sized "space" in all directions.

That is as close to "as it is" as you would call truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP