Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A thread for Solar Flare Headache Sufferers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So over the past year I have been having many more headaches than usual. It started last January or so and didn't abate much for weeks. I have taken more ibuprofen this past 12 months than I had for the previous 6 years before that combined!

Anyways, around about 5 months ago or so, I started making the connections between these inexplicable headaches and solar flares. Whenever we had an x-ray flare, I would have a headache, some more severe than others -- but definitely once we hit 'C' flares, I noticed them.

Also other correlations I have made:

The headaches also vary depending on where I am when the flare hits the earth. Sharper headaches at home, or in a car versus when I am at work. Why would that be you ask? Because I work in a concrete & steel building. Even with stronger flares, the headaches are less when I am at work then a weaker flare that occurs when I am in my car or at home.

Also, I have been paying more attention and now I can feel the onset and when I do, I jump onto spaceweather.com and check the x-ray flare update (if you click on more data, it will take you to a graph -- below the graph is another link to a graph that is updated every minute).

So Friday afternoon, I was sitting at my computer at home,a nd I suddenly got this needle-sharp headache that passed through my temples, originating on the left side of my head to the right side. It lasted for about a minute and then suddenly it was *gone*. I got on the spaceweather.com site and watched the minute by minute graph -- and I saw that spike appear in the data. This confirmed it for me.

Anyways -- up to this point I know at least some of you are going to nod and say, Yep, this happens to me and I totally agree... but I have a little more to add, and I wonder how many of you I will lose from this point onwards:

Some things I worry about now that I have made this correlation and have no doubts about it:

When the sun flatlined the other day after the comet flew by, I had headaches for two days. Stronger on the second day than on the first (in fact I woke up with the headache, which is pretty rare for me)... WHY? Why did the 'flatline' affect me so?

Also, I find that being in the concrete/steel building of my workplace is better protection then my car (and of course better protection than my house, that's a no brainer) and this makes me question the preponderance of info on the internet that one can use one's car as a Faraday Cage. Has anyone tested this? Or better yet, has anyone sensitive to solar flares tested this? I wonder how accurate this claim is.

And finally, and this is where the really whacky stuff comes in... I know you have watched the 'Nibiru Insider' video... and most of you chuckled and shook your head, right along with me, when the guy said we would need lead helmets to protect against the flare (or our memories would be wiped)... My experiences with the flares & where I have been & how I have been affected has me wondering now if maybe there isn't a grain of truth to the whole lead helmet thing.

FYI, I did try a 'tin foil' hat (I know someone is going to ask) as my husband jokingly suggested it... but the night I tried it, I was so tired of feeling the headache across my brow that I shrugged my shoulders and said 'Why not'. So I pulled out the roll of aluminum foil and wrapped it around my head, just like they did in the movie SIGNS. It helped. It also made my head really hot, so I ended up taking it off... but truly it *helped*. WEIRD right?

Yeah, I'm weird. I know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP