Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IF GOD IS ALL POWERFUL THEN WHY WOULD HE HAVE A SPACE SHIP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TO ALL, BEWARE WHENEVER SOMEONE TRIES TO INSTILL FEAR.ESU IMMANUEL THE ONE YOU KNOW AS JESUS SAID MANY WILL COME SAYING I JESUS AM CHRIST AND LEAD MANY ASTRAY.BE CAREFUL, DOES YOUR PRIEST OR MINISTER CAUSE FEAR.I SAY FEAR NOT IF GOD IS ALL POWERFUL THEN WHY WOULD HE HAVE A SPACE SHIP. OR ARCHITECTURAL WORLD,SO WE WHO LIVE IN THE FLESH AND BLOOD CAN SEE HIM COME IN GLORY. You would say you have no proof that The Creator and His Angels exist,I would say you have no proof that They do not.I however do have proof.Back in 1975 I lived in the "WET mountains" in southern Colorado,across the valley from the "SANGRE DI CRISTO" mountains ,The Blood of Christ mountains.One night we saw an amber light come up from our horizon,at first we thought it was a satellite.When we saw a second light a few minutes later we said it can not be a satellite maybe it is a flying saucer. Then we decided that if another light came we would all hold hands and think the same thought and send it tel-apathetically to the next light if another came.We decided to ask are you coming for us soon,with the additional thought that if we received any recognition we would consider it a positive response to our question.The third light came and blinked off for a split second and went on its way,now we are amazed and thinking wow we just communicated with an Extra Terrestrial.Than another light came and another total of SEVEN,we communicated with two of the seven.Some time later,a few days or so I took a photograph as we were driving towards the general direction of where the lights seemed to originate from and noticed years later there was something unusual on the photograph,it was a torpedo shape of light making a hard right turn and was moving so fast that it showed up as two connected images as it made the turn.Years later I found out about the "URANTIA BOOK" and found in its pages a description of "TRANSPORTER ANGELS" "a torpedo shape of amber light! Thirty years later I climbed the western face of the mountain I ascertained was the one and took another photo,bear in mind while I was taking the photos I saw nothing in the sky!I still have these photographs and my personal experience of 1975 and my experience of July 5,1984 that I speak of in other threads and posts,such as,Death is Survivable ,or The truth of what it means to be enraptured and what I experienced in 1984!GOD IS LIVING LIGHT AND SO ARE HIS ANGELS!Over the years I have shown these photographs to hundreds of people with the description in the "URANTIA BOOK" ALL WERE AMAZED. the white rose You must seek experiential growth if you would see what is unseen to most. 1. The Morontia Temple

(622.1) 55:1.1 The presence of a morontia temple at the capital of an inhabited world is the certificate of the admission of such a sphere to the settled ages of light and life. Before the Teacher Sons leave a world at the conclusion of their terminal mission, they inaugurate this final epoch of evolutionary attainment; they preside on that day when the “holy temple comes down upon earth.” This event, signalizing the dawn of the era of light and life, is always honored by the personal presence of the Paradise bestowal Son of that planet, who comes to witness this great day. There in this temple of unparalleled beauty, this bestowal Son of Paradise proclaims the long-time Planetary Prince as the new Planetary Sovereign and invests such a faithful Lanonandek Son with new powers and extended authority over planetary affairs. The System Sovereign is also present and speaks in confirmation of these pronouncements.

(622.2) 55:1.2 A morontia temple has three parts: Centermost is the sanctuary of the Paradise bestowal Son. On the right is the seat of the former Planetary Prince, now Planetary Sovereign; and when present in the temple, this Lanonandek Son is visible to the more spiritual individuals of the realm. On the left is the seat of the acting chief of finaliters attached to the planet.

(622.3) 55:1.3 Although the planetary temples have been spoken of as “coming down from heaven,” in reality no actual material is transported from the system headquarters. The architecture of each is worked out in miniature on the system capital, and the Morontia Power Supervisors subsequently bring these approved plans to the planet. Here, in association with the Master Physical Controllers, they proceed to build the morontia temple according to specifications.

(622.4) 55:1.4 The average morontia temple seats about three hundred thousand spectators. These edifices are not used for worship, play, or for receiving broadcasts; they are devoted to the special ceremonies of the planet, such as: communications with the System Sovereign or with the Most Highs, special visualization ceremonies designed to reveal the personality presence of spirit beings, and silent cosmic contemplation. The schools of cosmic philosophy here conduct their graduation exercises, and here also do the mortals of the realm receive planetary recognition for achievements of high social service and for other outstanding attainments.

(622.5) 55:1.5 Such a morontia temple also serves as the place of assembly for witnessing the translation of living mortals to the morontia existence. It is because the translation temple is composed of morontia material that it is not destroyed by the blazing glory of the consuming fire which so completely obliterates the physical bodies of those mortals who therein experience final fusion with their divine Adjusters. On a large world these departure flares are almost continuous, and as the number of translations increases, subsidiary morontia life shrines are provided in different areas of the planet. Not long since I sojourned on a world in the far north whereon twenty-five morontia shrines were functioning.

(622.6) 55:1.6 On presettled worlds, planets without morontia temples, these fusion flashes many times occur in the planetary atmosphere, where the material body of a translation candidate is elevated by the midway creatures and the physical controllers.

2. Death and Translation

(623.1) 55:2.1 Natural, physical death is not a mortal inevitability. The majority of advanced evolutionary beings, citizens on worlds existing in the final era of light and life, do not die; they are translated directly from the life in the flesh to the morontia existence.

(623.2) 55:2.2 This experience of translation from the material life to the morontia state — fusion of the immortal soul with the indwelling Adjuster — increases in frequency commensurate with the evolutionary progress of the planet. At first only a few mortals in each age attain translation levels of spiritual progress, but with the onset of the successive ages of the Teacher Sons, more and more Adjuster fusions occur before the termination of the lengthening lives of these progressing mortals; and by the time of the terminal mission of the Teacher Sons, approximately one quarter of these superb mortals are exempt from natural death. [link to www.urantia.org] the white rose
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP