Users Online Now: 1,940 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 268
Pageviews Today: 383Threads Today: 0Posts Today: 1
12:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I know this was awhile back......BUT, remember the "food control bill"?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.urbanorganicgardener.com]

Of course I'm being paranoid, but listen.....last summer (2011) I grew the biggest prettiest garden I had ever seen, with one exception......nothing produced except my potatoes and peppers. This was my first "big" garden, so I just thought I had done something wrong.

I found out last weekend, my grandfather, who has kept a garden growing for the last 60 years.....kept the neighborhood in fresh produce (because his garden grew larger each year~and had too many leftovers~after supplying his 3 kids, 6 grandchildren and their families).....that his garden did NOT produce this year...all he got was corn and potatoes, peppers and tomatoes (only after he brought those into the garage).

Think there's a connection? Just curious.........I didn't think about this "bill" until this past weekend......
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP