Users Online Now: 2,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,370,185
Pageviews Today: 1,980,281Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 10,778
06:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject in a christmas miracle after more than three years missing belle is back
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The spritely four-year-old was returned to her Moorabbin family just days before Christmas after being lost for three years

Mark Amott, from the Southern Animal Referral Centre, said Belle was discovered wandering at the local shops, leaving mum Jayne Iseli in shock.

"I didn't know what they were talking about. They said, 'We've got your dog', and I said, 'What do you mean? It's been three years since I've seen her'," Ms Iseli said.

She said her son, Joel, was devastated when Belle escaped through the open back door in August 2008 after she was bought as a birthday present for him just a year before.

"My son absolutely loves animals, so you can imagine how upset he was when she never turned up."

Joel, now 11, was excited when he heard the news.

"I don't think it's going to matter what they're going to get for Christmas now that they have her."

[link to www.heraldsun.com.au]

does anyone see/feel a presence in belle's eyes?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob