Users Online Now: 2,379 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,021,679
Pageviews Today: 1,831,939Threads Today: 790Posts Today: 14,035
08:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking this second: DoD Insider goes public to reveal continuity of government is about to start
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I say this at the risk of a ban but it is important that the word gets out.

Joe Joesph, a DoD employee is breaking a story on that certain radio talk show host who can't be named here nightly news.

He is producing documents and information that says that Operation Rendezvous is about to commence which is a formal declaration of war on the American people by its own government.

I know that Mr. Jones is not welcomed here but look past that at this breaking news. This is real and it is happening now.

This will be up on YouTube within the next 24 hours so you can shit your pants just like I did.

He is talking about blue code situational awareness...the same terms used to id friend or foe on the battlefield are going to appear in the US Battlefield. He is saying that the transponders in commercial aircraft will show them as potential enemies with a red triangle on the screen.

Mentioning something about Mount Weather Emergency Response Center going active.

Jonesy tried to convince the guy to not reveal his name for his own protection but he chose to go public because now is the time and real SHTF is about to happen.

The documents are coming off of the DoD website so there is no questioning their source.

I can't keep up with the narrative but they are talking about pre-crime roundups.

Either this one gigantic hoax to punk Jonesy or it is the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP