Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Creating Dipole Charge in My Sand Box
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was asked to play in my lucid dream sandbox about this.

So, I played the other night in my sand box. I saw why this statement below, and realized it must be true. This is from the paper quoted.

[link to arxiv.org]
"An answer to “why no magnetic monopoles?” is now clear. So long as there were thought to
exist the electrical monopoles known as charges, a deep belief in symmetry demanded that we consider
and look for magnetic monopoles. This study concludes that there are no electrical monopoles. To this
extent, symmetry has been recovered."

My study (hehe) also concluded there cannot be any monopoles. Monopoles instability actually LEADS TO dipoles. They either collapse, or form dipoles. (I need to explain why...but later) Funny, I am looking at the stuff they cannot see. It has to do with contained spin forms that are spiral. What creates the spin forms? Light. Light is the only TRUE constant, therefor there are no fluctuations in the speed of the spin. The only way for dipoles to remain absolutely stable like they do, is with an absolute constant defining it.

More later.

Is the electron a photon with
toroidal topology?

[link to docs.google.com]

"Since matter is created from photons, and photons are entirely electromagnetic, it follows that matter is indeed made up of EM fields. They are arranged differently, in light and in particles.

I have found a way to arrange the EM fields to achieve the particle properties of charge, mass, angular momentum, spin, and stability. The paper is posted on arxiv under physics/0611266. The electron can be modeled as a dipolar B field that morphs into a toroidal E field, and back, at the Compton frequency. The electric and magnetic fluxes are
quantized. Precession of this spinning model about a different axis then creates "charge". Mass is the encapsulated kinetic energy of these changing and spinning EM fields. Charge is created by a vxB mechanism of the spinning dipolar B field."

[link to lofi.forum.physorg.com]
 Quoting: SickScent

Quoting: SickScent
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP