Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemasons abuse children.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are people in the Freemasons that systematically with understanding gained from centuries of experience abuse children. They use the lodges and land that is owned by the Freemasons as locations to abuse children.

I have personally been in the basement of four lodges two in which I was in a tunnel.

I find it helpful to know a little about the Freemasons past. I start in England where the Freemasons developed the apprentice system which has been adopted by unions. It was when the church was the government and a parish was the center of commerce. The Freemasons had knowledge of geometry and building which was kept secret. Remember this was a time when most were illiterate. It gave them great economic power as the church needed them to build and structures of any great size.

The Freemasons were a power when this country was being developed. They actually had whole towns granted to them. Surveyors were Freemasons at the time with their knowledge of geometry and math, The knowledge of land was used to gain more power in the US.

Architects were often Freemasons.

In the US in the east some split off and formed the Grange. In the rural areas it was either you belonged to the Grange which was mostly agricultural or the Masons which were “professionals”

There are few townships in NE who do not have a Freemason presence in the form of a “temple”.

The main tool of secrecy is fear. It can be economic. You mess with the Freemasons and you will lose your job and they may own the house you rent. They insure that they have something to hold over you. A person may be gotten drunk and then be part of abusing children their own or others. They may be drunk and or drugged at the time. They can not report as they would be reporting themselves. Who they report to will likely be a Freemason as they often become police and judges.

There are main points of how they keep everything secret. One is to have people in power that can “fix” things. They pretend to write everything down and write nothing down. When they take a person to a site for a ritual they are blindfolded. They often use abandoned property so even if you go back to the site the ones that abused you do not own it. They have pure psychopaths as enforcers.

All rings are taken off and put in a wooden box. They use masks to hide their identity. And those to be abused have no masks and often no clothes.

They know how to disorient. They know the effects of extreme temperatures, dehydration, being calorie deprived, isolation, shunning and terror.

They are accomplished lairs. They know to keep it simple.

They tend to like to be under and be an authority. They gravitate to government jobs. Their personal power tends to come from groups. They seem to want an entity to protect them and are willing to go to great lengths to be accepted.

They are cowards. This is not to say they are not dangerous. They are very good at harassment.

They tend to be overly law abiding in other aspects of there lives.

They are not stupid and have a system. They post guards to make sure no one comes down the dead end road where they are having the ceremony. They know to come at different times and not to leave in groups. They have an explanation ready.

They are braggarts. They will all tell you that they have connections in the Illuminati even though they are low level. They will tell you they own a police department when they only have one officer. That sort of thing.

They trade a lot. One member might what young girls and will supply a young boy in trade. Say a victim moves the word will get out that a victim is coming to town.

In my case the cults were subcontractors to the academics and military that ran MKULTRA a natural relationship.

Each Freemason cult will have sects mostly on socioeconomic lines. I went to a job site and then came back to writing. There was one basement that I was in that I forgot. This was was noting less than opulent.

It is similar to gangs and the mafia only with a longer history. There main source of personal income is not the cult actitivy like the mafia and the gangs. You have to have a job or business that is legitimate.

I find it important to keep it in perspective. Yes there are judges that sent 5,000 kids to jail for a fee in PA. One of the few judges that got caught. They may not have Freemason ties. If you take it to far than they take on an importance they do not deserve or warrant. There is not a world wide organization in the way that organizations are though of. Much of it is the lack of financial structure of the group. Think the drug trade.

Anyway they are out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP