Users Online Now: 2,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,785,333
Pageviews Today: 2,625,591Threads Today: 717Posts Today: 14,879
09:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeing things I can't explain, AM I GOING CRAZY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is this happening to anyone else? The latest thing that happened involved a mocking bird this morning. I was in my car in a parking lot. There was a small tree that was eye level with my window. The tree had red berries on it and a bird was in the tree eating the berries. I glanced at him and as I did I witnessed its neck stretch about 5 inches to reach a berry. I was like, damn did I really just see that? I kept looking hoping that he would do it again, but he just stared back at me motionless. It was so creepy.

Day before yesterday I saw the outline of a person walk in front of my field of vision. He was lined in light around the edges, but otherwise I couldn't see him, like features or parts.... Again I was wondering if I really saw what I saw.

A week ago at Whole Foods, i was checking out and the cashier who looked perfectly normal minutes before, looked up and asked me if I found everything ok, as he spoke, his eyes went totally black. I looked again and they were normal and he just smiled, I think he knew I saw his eyes do that.

Either something is up or I'm going crazy, I think dark beings are walking among us, I truly do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP