Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,278
Pageviews Today: 1,640,561Threads Today: 647Posts Today: 12,368
06:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMFG!!! I Just Made a Pecan Pie to die for !!!!!!!! Wanna piece ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I made one for Thanksgiving and it was so good I had to make one for Christmas

This is real Pecan Pie not the overly sweet goo-yee Garbage (Karo) that you get at the store or Bakers Square.
The filling is more the texture of carmel pudding than the dogshit toothsticker from the stores. If you know a Pecan Pie lover this is the one "and only" that you make.

1/2 cup butter
1 Tablespoon white flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/8 cup of brown sugar
1 cup Alaga Original Syrup
4 eggs
1 cup pecan pieces
1/8 cup of evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 unbaked (9-inch) pie shell

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt butter in a skillet pan on open flame (stove top). Add the flour, sugar and mix well. Add Alaga Original Cane Syrup, sugar, vanilla, mix well and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Let mixture cool. Mix in "well" eggs and the evaporated milk. Pile Pecans in pie shell and pour in prepared mixture. Bake for 55 minutes. Yields 8 servings

Best Pecan Pie on the Planet..............Bar None !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP