Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,068,306
Pageviews Today: 1,952,706Threads Today: 656Posts Today: 14,427
06:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 100% Something's Going Down At Pelican Cone (Yellowstone)..Update 15 (05/09/12) BEFORE 3.7 MAG, RADAR SHOWING PLUMES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message New people reading, please skip updates (if you want) until you Go To MAIN POST further down and read first. thank you.

UPDATES
------------------------------------------------------------​
Update 15 at 5.23pm 5th September

2nd EDIT

HOLY SHIT

This radar site was posted on another recent Yellowstone thread here:

Thread: 3.7 earthquake Yellowstone park

You can see on the following radar what looks like several plumes erupt all at the same time around the park. I am not sure if this is a direct result of the 3.7 mag EQ, but sure looks scary and believe me, it is one of those WHAT THE FUCK moments.....Take a look yourself:

[link to climate.cod.edu]

* It Now appears from the time in the video that the plumes Started before the earthquakes in Yellowstone.....

EDIT:

Another EQ has hit Montana, a 3.7 MAG

Mag: 3.7
Depth: 7.3km
44.786N 110.937W

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

A 2.5 EQ has hit Montana.....

Mag: 2.5
Depth: 5.7km
45.490N 112.615W
22km (14mi) N of Dillon, Montana
65km (40mi) S of Butte, Montana
126km (78mi) WSW of Bozeman, Montana
137km (85mi) SSW of Helena, Montana
188km (117mi) NNW of Rexburg, Idaho

Also, a number of the Seismographs have been a little choppy the last hour....You can clearly see the Costa Rica EQ earlier in day in Green.

The Montana quake has shown up on most of the graphs in Blue:
[link to www.isthisthingon.org]

------------------------------------------------------------

Update 14 at 7.15pm 2nd August

Like everyday, I decided to check the seismographs today. There was a quake that shows throughout most of the park at 09.49 UTC which can be seen in green around most of the stations here:

however, there is 2 stations that have extra results that have made my eyebrow rise.

Lake Butte (YLA) [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

Little West Thumb (YLT) [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

You can clearly see on both graphs above that from 13.13 UTC
there is some weird patterns emerging every so often. If you look at the 09.49 UTC earthquake in green, that is your typical earthquake signals, calm then a sudden straight up and down motion that fades after the initial quake. The ones I have noticed further down on the graphs start suddenly but they don't come down much at the start, but they do further into each quake (If it is quakes).

They are clearly not stations malfunctioning as both the stations are showing the exact same results. I have checked the distance between both the stations and the distance between them is 16.56 miles so nobody has kicked them at the same time.

If your wondering why other stations are not picking these up, this is because both the above stations microvolts have been set high:

YLA station set at 1600.00 microvolts
YLT station set at 1066.00 microvolts

This indicates that something happened in the park that only these 2 stations were able to pick up, the others were not able to see these due to their low microvolts. What these are, I don't know.

As for the Water temperatures.....

I will give credit where it's due, GLP member Goofy for God started this thread a few days ago:

Thread: Parts of three rivers in Yellowstone National Park will be closed

Summary:

Parts of 3 rivers will be closed to fishing due to unusually high temperatures of the rivers.

(Snip)
Water temperatures have exceeded 73 degrees in the Gibbon River and 78 degrees in the Firehole River for the past two weeks. Optimal water temperature for trout is 55 to 57 degrees.
[link to www.bozemandailychronicle.com]

On that thread, there is some speculation from other GLP members who have stated that they have recently been to Yellowstone and while the weather was boiling hot, the rivers were Icy cold.

This may or may not mean anything, I am just posting the information as Ive seen it...

If anyone has any comments, please post away with your thoughts....

Upd​ate 13 at 4.00am 18th June

It's been a while since posting while logged in, have been around but had problems due to bans, this was due to me using my mobile network tethered to computer, my network keeps changing IPs on me....

Anyway, Last night I posted the thread:

Thread: WOW!! Check Out Yellowstones Seismographs...

This was due to the seismographs looking rampant (Change the date to the 17th June & Generate Report):

I noted that a number of the stations in the park were showing some action, not 1 or 2 but several. I also noted that the seismographs were looking the same as Pelican Cone a couple of months ago (Pelican Cone Is Now Off)...

El Q has this thread:

Thread: Yellowstone area TEC appears to be intensifying. Could an eruption be in the makings?

On his OP he said this 'Seems to be on the mountain top ranges' referring to the intense readings on the Seismographs. Pelican Cone also had the same strange vibrations on it's graph for a while & Pelican cone is also on the mountain side.

On this thread and others, we ruled out practically everything from bad weather to tree root rocking. All this and what EL Q said makes me think that the Mountains around Yellowstone are actually rumbling/vibrating CONSTANTLY, causing the graphs to look how they look, this is either being caused by something Under or very near Yellowstone.

Earthquake/Sound Waves can carry through Solid Rock, this is called P Waves. They can be caused by Earthquakes, movement or drilling in the interior Earth. With the graphs looking how they look, it suggests to me that what were seeing is not EQs, but something else that is CONSTANT, like drilling, but why would they be drilling in or around Yellowstone?? So, I personally believe it is not caused by drilling.

More Info On P Waves:
[link to www.allshookup.org]

I believe what were seeing is movement, strong movement below our feet causing the Mountains to constantly rumble, not only this, but this is what's causing the strange EQS, Volcano eruptions, dead fish, rumblings and shaking around the world, oh and the weird pulse Earth fired off Earth during a CME last month. While we don't hear about it all on the news, us GLPers know these things are going on, the information and proof is out there that proves, something is not right with Earth.

I also have another thread (Link below) relating to the Boom sounds being heard around the world, I believe that something is seriously going on below our very own feet, something we are not aware of or fully understand. Everything I have said on this post resembles everything said in this thread:

Thread: Is This The Sound That People Have Been Hearing Around The World?? Is This What's Been Happening?? The Sound IS Beneath Us....

While were all busy looking towards the sky for our impending extinction, it is all happening below our feet where the 'Thief will sneak up to us in the night' will strike. That's what thief's do, give you a distraction to be able to sneak up on you. While we are looking at the sky by that distraction, that thief is going to come up and bite us on the ass.

Believe me or don't, I'm certainly NOT looking towards that sky no more......

EDIT: This has just been posted on EL Q's Thread:

JPL says TEC negligible in the region at present.

[link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8866717

Update 12 at 04:20pm 13th January

I think I know why they have put the new Pelican Cone sensor online recently (See Page 17)......Turns out, there is a Magma reservoir feeding Sour Creek Dome from 10km NE..Pelican Cone is NE of Sour Creek Dome....

Also, today looks like the activity has increased.....Around 19:15 UTC, Activity at Pelican Cone has intensified with Mirror Lake (6 Miles Away), Mary Lake (22 Miles Away) & Mt Sheridan (31 Miles Away) all showing the same activity at the same time. Please see page 17 for more information.

​Update 11 at 1:10pm 7th January

Still something going on at Pelican Cone....

Pelican Cone today:
[link to quake.utah.edu]

Mirror Lake today:
[link to quake.utah.edu]

Look around 13:15 UTC, notice the strong activity is being picked up at the same time on Miror Lake's graph....

Surely by now they would know what's going on and would of informed us by now....

Update 10 at 10:40am 28th Dec

Well, things have took an weird turn, VERY WEIRD....

Pelican Cone & Mirror Lake graphs have completely flatlined... Don't know if that means an end to the activity or if they have switched them off:

Pelican Cone: [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

Mirror Lake: [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

What I have found very strange is, I just had a look on Idgit's El Hierro thread today and guess what??? The graph for El Hierro Volcano has flatlined as well. This means the Harmonic signals has stopped.....

This is El Hierro's graph:
[link to www.02.ign.es]

Completely flat lined EXACTLY like Yellowstone's..

Yellowstone's strange few days activities completely stopping & El Hierro's Harmonics completely stopping on the SAME DAY, What are the chances of that???

Here is a snip from a post on Idgits thread from The Oracle who agrees with me...(See Page 11 for full post as posted here)

"As for Yellowstone, I see that the calibration is still at 1600 microvolts so they did not re-calibrate. Only answer is that they turned off the sensor????? or ????????

If I am repeating you, my apologies, but both events happened around the same time. Yellowstone was hopping and popping between 5:00 and 6:00....same for El Hierro. Then both just fizzled out. I find the timing very odd."

Meanwhile....

Also there is a pinned thread about Silver & Gold going down suddenly: Thread: Gold and Silver Just Fell Off A Cliff - What Happened?

Also, were being hit hard on the Mag from CME's:
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 510)

Hmmmmmmm, are all these connected??? Is something brewing??? There has been a lot of threads stating 'Calm Before The Storm' as well......Makes you think..

Update 9 at 8:45am 28th Dec

From today's graphs, it clearly shows activity has once again intensified:

and again Mirror Lake (6.62 miles) is showing the same activity:

an guess what?? Still no information from USGS about quakes.....
[link to www.seis.utah.edu]

Were almost due for our monthly report from USGS about Yellowstone...Be interesting to see what they say about this.........

A shill on another Yellowstone thread created today got ripped apart....See his take on things happening & my reply at bottom of page 10.....

Update 8 at 4.20pm 27th Dec

These are from comments made on Youtube about the video on my last update(7)......

ThePuterMan 1 day ago
(My friend you can rest assured that this is NOT a problem. It is not HT or problems with the equipment, I have analysed the spectrum for this and converted the seismogram to sound and this is tree root rock. It starts on 24th and the area around the seismo station is dead trees. High wind is rocking the dead stumps and causing this signal.)

My Reply:

Gizzie1801 1min ago
(Wow, trees are rocking in Pelican......Wow, Mirror Lake is picking up the signals of the trees rocking in Pelican, WOW, FROM 6.62 MILES ITS DOING THAT, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO, What a Joke.....You say you analysed the spectrum & converted to sound, It's not Tree Rocking as you state...Care to give me another explanation of the sound??? BTW, ain't dead trees a sign of Volcanic Activity??? Eagerly waiting for your reply........)
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

He has admitted to converting the seismogram to sound and it isn't a problem with the equipment, obviously there is sound there, it's 100% not tree rocking, so, What is causing that sound????? I don't know if he is a shill or some sort of expert, but he does sound like he knows what he is doing, Can't wait to see if he replies lol.

Meanwhile, Pelican is getting choppy on the graph again:

Update 7 at 11:40pm 27th Dec
This was posted on Youtube by SeekerTruth2012 on the 25th December. I have left a comment on there asking the him to use the rest of the information in this thread (if he wants) and post a new one. If he does or doesn't I don't know, here is his video:

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Update 6 at 10:10am 27th Dec
This is the graphs today:

Pelican Cone: [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

Mirror Lake: [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

Compare them side by side.....
Both graphs are still showing tremors at the same time, look at 13:27 UTC for instance on both graphs....ongoing tremors with no other information from USGS. Other days graphs have been posted throughout the thread with exactly the same thing happening.....Will post an update here if anything dramatically changes on the Graphs....

Update 5 at 09:20am 27th Dec
There is talk (off site) about this being Tree Root Rocking, by the wind, apparently because activity is just on 1 station. Do your homework people (like I have), this activity is on 2 Stations not 1, Pelican Cone & Mirror Lake. How can trees rocking at Pelican affect the Mirror Lake graph which is 6.62 miles away.....

It pays to read the whole thread, if that is too much trouble for you, there is a little blue arrow pointing downwards on the right hand side of my posts, click it and it skips the page to the next post of mine, although you will miss out on other peoples valuble information. I have done the homework for you, time to do yours....

Malfunction, Wind, Rock Falls, Shitty noise & Tree Root Rocking etc etc etc ALL RULED OUT....neener2

Update 4 at 1.47pm 26th Dec
LMAOOOO, An AC tried posted a graph from August 25th 2010 trying to throw me off this. Should see this, smoked him with my reply near bottom of page:
Thread: 100% Something's Going Down At Pelican Cone (Yellowstone)..Update 15 (05/09/12) BEFORE 3.7 MAG, RADAR SHOWING PLUMES (Page 8)
Also, 100% proven that USGS are NOT reporting quakes that have been happening today. Page 8 is interesting to say the least.

Update 3 at 12.25am 26th Dec
Eagle eyed GLPers think this could be swarms/Harmonic (NOT 100%) Will need confirmation from relevant Authorities. See Bottom of this post...

Update 2 at 8.45pm 25th Dec
100% Ultimate undeniable proof that there is something brewing, Activity at Pelican Cone is being picked up at Madison River (on the other side of the park) please see bottom of this post

Update 1 at 11.07am 25th Dec
New important information has been added at the bottom of this post which has startled me. Guys, this needs to be pinned for all to see...

============================================================

MAIN POST

GLPers, these postings are long and I know you don't like long essays but you ALL NEED to see all this as this could potential save your lives, NO SHIT.

I did make the following thread but posted it under AC by mistake and couldn't change any of the posts...

What's Going On @ Pelican Cone (Yellowstone)??.. Seismo Graph Looking Scarey As Hell... Thread: What's Going On @ Pelican Cone (Yellowstone)??.. Seismo Graph Looking Scarey As Hell...

Here Goes:

Pelican Cone: 24th December
New Graph As Of 10.30pm 25th December
All of Yellowstone

Now that looks unsettling Right?? Read on......

Look at the information at the top of the graph.....

To see if any quakes occurred near a certain spot on the seismogram, just click the center of the trace line close to the event of interest. If any quakes were recorded between three minutes before your click and thirty seconds after it, they'll show up on the report. Just remember: quakes can go unreported for three or four days, depending on when they get around to them; the latest quake I have occurred at 22:31:08 on 2011/12/22 (MST).

Quakes at Yellowstone are being reported 3-4 Days Later..

Mirror Lake Plateau (Yellowstone) not far from Pelican Cone looks like it's starting to pick something up near bottom of graph....

Edit: Changed the link as previous wasn't working.

Look at what this guy says:

Pelican Cone, Yellowstone Park, WY (YPC) (Seismometer is active)
This station has apparently been abandoned now... and then, after eight years, it suddenly exists again. Odd.

Dig Dig Dig....

Uh Oh! Problems At Yellowstone
12/14/2011

Thread: Uh Oh! Problems At Yellowstone

Quoting the OPs findings:

NASA's Landsat satellites have been tracking Yellowstone's underground geothermal activity, a deep heat that is stored 4,000 miles into the earth's core. But there are areas where these energy levels are becoming erratic. Old Faithful could be in trouble.

The Landsat Program is jointly managed by NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey, beginning its services of remote sensing in 1972. It became part of the Yellowstone National Park's new monitoring plan in 2005. In addition to remote sensing, Landsat also uses airborne reconnaissance in order to "observe geothermal changes across all of Yellowstone in a systematic and scientific manner." (NASA)

Up until recently, the heat coming from Yellowstone's underground magma chamber has always been the fuel for over 10,000 of the volcano's features: Old faithful, hot springs, geysers, mud spots, terraces and mud pots. But NASA is reporting that the Landsat imagery has picked up some unexpected developments outside the park's borders, also picked up by energy companies beyond the park's borders.
[link to www.digitaljournal.com]

Yellowstone eartquakes swarming again !
12/14/2011

Thread: Yellowstone eartquakes swarming again !

Holy Shit, Bisons have been relocated to reservations outside of Wyoming... Have they been evacuated????

Hmm.. Bisons from Yellowstone National Park to be relocated..12/09/2011
Thread: Hmm.. Bisons from Yellowstone National Park to be relocated..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Then there was this post I made on the other thread....

HOLY SHIT, you gotta read this Thread from a woman who lives in Wyoming who is observing Yellowstone very closely. Have a look at what she says....Too long to quote her but you all need to read this shit NOW......All she goes on about is PELICAN CONE and the recent sensors they have just put there. READ THIS SHIT, SERIOUS....

Recent observations on Yellowstone for serious magmatards
10/22/2011

Thread: Recent observations on Yellowstone for serious magmatards

EDIT: I have included Emerald Eye's post from her thread at the bottom of this page as it relates to this thread. She has some good information....Apparently the EAST side of Yellowstone's Sensors are running on different frequencies than the rest of Yellowstone, hence the reason why the other sensors aren't picking it up..Why is this?? Possible scenarios have been posted on Emeralds thread including the possibility of shallow molton magma close to the surface.

HER THREAD NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT TOO....

Updated 11.07am:

Holy shit, found some more startling information. After digging I believe that Sour Creek Dome is located at Pelican Cone. You Gotta Read this.....

The third stop on our tour of the Yellowstone volcano is the Sour Creek resurgent dome. A resurgent dome is a dome or bulge in the Earth's crust formed as magma fills the chamber below a caldera. Resurgent domes sometimes appear more as hills than domes, and are sometimes hard to notice.

Below the Yellowstone caldera, two "fingers" of molten rock extend up from the magma chamber below the Yellowstone caldera causing the Earth's crust to bulge up from the pressure, forming domes. The Yellowstone volcano has two resurgent domes. The Sour Creek dome is located in the northeast corner of the Yellowstone caldera, and the Mallard Lake dome is located toward the west center of the caldera near the Old Faithful geyser basin at the first stop of our tour.

If, or when, the Yellowstone volcano explodes again the resurgent domes would be the epicenters of the explosion. Long with seismic data, the height of the resurgent domes are closely monitored to hopefully predict and imminent explosion
[link to www.colorado.edu]

Updated 8.45pm

Here you go, Ultimate proof there is something going on in Yellowstone, Pull up & look at these 3 graphs side by side and note the times 15:15pm & 19:15pm:

Pelican Cone [link to www.isthisthingon.org]

Mirror Lake Plateau

Madison River

What do you see at them times??? Strong activity at Pinecone is being picked up at Mirror Lake & Madison River on the other side of the park at the exact same time.

Now, look at Pelican at 22:15, notice the burst of energy was picked up at Mirror lake at the exact same time.

Something is brewing people.......

Upda​te 12.25am:

As I'm no expert whatsoever on this subject,I put the information to Idgits on the El Hierro Thread as he has had dealings with countless number of graphs the last few months, here is what he has said.....

Gizzie...I've been following Yellostone as well. What those charts look like to me is harmonic tremor...which is usually caused by flowing magma. But...it can also be from men drilling into the earths crust, underground water, gas, oil or steam flows...and it can even be from slow moving landslides or avalanches. I would not advise watching USGS to find out what is happening at Yellowstone. It has been proven without a doubt that they automatically delete most Yellowstone quakes shortly after they're posted. I've seen it happen repeatedly and there are plenty of Youtube videos documenting this fact.
 Quoting: Idgits

There's no way to know what is happening with Yellowstone unless you get eye witnesses to the area to tell you what is happening with the geysers. There's also some amatuer seismologists in that region that won't delete info...but you'll have to trust their accuracy since there will be no confirmation.
 Quoting: Idgits

The FACTS:

1. New/old sensors have been added in the last couple of months there after 8 years. hmmm

2. These sensors are running on different frequencies than the rest of the park. hmmmm

3. Nasa has confirmed recently that something odd is happening in Yellowstone from their satellite.

4. Bisons have been conveniently relocated

5. Sour creek dome is located near Pelican Cone.

6. Sour creek dome is where the epicenter of an eruption of Yellowstone will take place.

7. There has been on going signals from Pelican Cone in the last few months. Mine and Emerald's Threads confirm this..

8. Activity from Pelican Cone is being picked up at Madison River and Mirror Lake

9. USGS are NOT 100% reporting any quakes (See Page 8) Been some EQs at Pelican Cone today 26th Dec, Mirror Lake Picked these quake Up and USGS show NOTHING...

All the information provided speaks for itself.......
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP