Users Online Now: 1,940 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 758,585
Pageviews Today: 988,788Threads Today: 250Posts Today: 3,534
08:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is the Ron Paul premature ejaculation killing GLP?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to click on new posts more often when I'd visit here. More and more I just scroll down 1 or 2 pages of threads and sigh, nothing to see here anymore. there's still almost a year till the national media frenzy. I used to think glpers saw through the farce. I voted once in 1972 before I realized it was all just a big rouse. I wouldn't be surprised if in 4 years Ben Fulford was running for the Rep. party and .....? Just the insanely long time sheep keep their blood at the boiling point over another occasion to voice their consent to a mafia type of so called Government, is crazy.

I wish the owners would ban anyone posting about the meaningless elections. I like a lot of the more interesting GLPers but I think they have been leaving. I may be gone soon if Ron Paul sheep turn this into the Revolution of 2012.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP