Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 806,492
Pageviews Today: 1,425,244Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,479
04:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you get offended when someone calls you a liar?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Do you get offended when someone calls you a liar?"

If so... Why is that?

You ARE a liar. You have lied many times since you were born. Hundreds, more likely thousands, and even 10's of thousands of times.

Every man walking the face of the earth is a liar. I do concede that some people are far more habitual about it than others, but nonetheless, everybody has lied MANY times.

If a person tells you that they "don't lie", they are lying to you, right then and there. If a person tells you that they "hate liars", they are obviously saying that they hate themselves too, since they too, are a a liar.

Yes, some people do a good job of minimizing their lying, but under the right circumstances, will revert back to lying, like a fish to water.

If you have any understanding of human nature at all, you know this is true. It may not be comfortable, but it's true.

I am one of those people who does my best to be truthful as much as possible, but in certain situations where someone (or myself) might be harmed, I have found myself to be willing to lie to prevent it. In certain situations where I might hurt someones feelings, I will lie to prevent it. And I am one of those people who does my best to tel it like it is, and I don't sugarcoat things much at all.

But ANYTHING that distorts or twists the truth, even if it is merely an exaggeration, is indeed, a lie. To say otherwise... Is a lie.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP