Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream of a big earthquake hitting around the New Year
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Two nights ago (26/12/2011) I dreamt of seeing a mosque (in ruins?). In the dream I thought it was being built. When I woke up I thought of a large (7+? quake (specifically 7.2?)), but I did not have a date. In the dream I think I was partying before New Year's or on New Year's Day, so feeling of around the New year (let's say Jan 2nd 2012, for time differences).

However, I never posted it because I didn't think it was one of 'those' dreams, but this thread has me thinking maybe otherwise.

Thread: Heads up, Heads up ..unusual.....

Pakistan and Iran are the two prime candidates for a quake this size as they have had them before. I have not heard of any major quakes in S.A. (but Medina stands out to me), because they have a cushioning layer of volcanic rock underneath them (known as the 'Arabian Shield'). However, just in case, I will be watching out over the next few days.

Behind the mosque, the background looked kind of vertical (as if it had been pushed up like a hill (like that scene in inception)). I also I heard music which I thought was Arabic in the dream too. After the music I saw a woman fall over (aftershock?).

Don't take this as a prediction, hopefully it's just a coincidence of dreams, I just thought I should let you all know as I believe I have had dreams that have happened before (see Thread: A reoccuring dream

As always, I hope you all stay safe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP