Users Online Now: 1,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 284,913
Pageviews Today: 375,003Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,468
03:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RAPTURE ONE: NO BAPTISTS! THE EARTH WILL SOON BE VISITED BY EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS, ALIENS FROM A DISTANT WORLD.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE SPACE BROTHERS
DEMONS or SAVIORS?

Based upon my in depth study of The Book of Revelation and Bible Prophecy, UFOlogy, New Age Beliefs, The Dark Secrets of The Illuminati (esoteric, satanic groups), Ancient Texts and The Bible Code,

I BELIEVE THE EARTH WILL SOON BE VISITED BY EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS, ALIENS FROM A DISTANT WORLD.

These Star Beings will be introduced as our "Space Bothers" probably from the star system of Osirus. They will appear Human, yet taller and more perfect (symetric) and Aryan, meaning blonde haired, blue eyed Caucasian.

The Space brothers, working with the New "Messiah" (whom the Bible calls The "Antichrist, The Beast and The "Son of Perdition") will claim that

1) They have come to save Mankind from nuclear destruction and to bring in the Kingdom of God upon earth, the Mystical Age of Aquarius, The Golden Age of Mankind.

2) working with the World Messiah, they will present a Plan to bring world peace and brotherhood. They will also claim to possess the technology to heal all disease, to reverse the aging process and open the door to eternal life.

The Bible Claims That These Space Brothers Are DEMONS, wicked, fallen angels (Rev:12:7-9) who are inhabiting Alien Bodies, (possibly the lost race of Mars).

HOW WILL WE KNOW?

HOW WILL WE KNOW IF THE SPACE BROTHERS ARE DEMONS OR SAVIORS? OUR FRIENDS OR OUR ENEMIES WHO SECRETLY WANT TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY?

The Answer to this Extra-Terrestrial Puzzle is actually very simple, By Who Is Taken In The First Rapture Event!!!

RAPTURE = MOMENT OF TRUTH

According to the Bible, those who are taken (raptured) are God´s True Followers, His Faithful Remnant, Who Walk In His Love and Truth, The "doers not the hearers only".

These are called the "Accounted Worthy" believers in The Gospel (Lu:21:36/ Matt:24:40/Matt 25) and The Church of Philadelphia in Revelation, (Rev:3:10).

This Faithful Remnant will be a limited number of True Believers in JESUS. My estimate is as low as 144,000 to 500,000 to 700,000 Persons, possibly to a million.

IF THE FAITHFUL REMNANT ARE THE LIMITED GROUP OF PERSONS WHO ARE RAPTURED, THEN THE BIBLE IS TRUE!!!

THIS MEANS THE SPACE BROTHERS ARE THE WICKED, FALLEN ANGELS (IN ALIEN BODIES) AND THE NEW COSMIC MESSIAH (of all faiths & creeds) IS TRULY THE ANTICHRIST, THE BEAST of REV 13, A SECOND AND WORSE HITLER IN SHEEP´S CLOTHING, WHO WILL TRIGGER A SECOND HOLOCAUST ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

REVERSE ENGINEERING THE BIBLE

However, if tens of millions of Baptists are The Persons who are taken in The Rapture Event, Then The Bible is disproven, shattered as A Lie! This would mean that The "Space Brothers" are truly our friends, Benevolent E.T.´s, working with the New Messiah (Christ) to save the world from nuclear destruction and bring Heaven to earth.

THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT LUCIFER (SATAN) IS THE TRUE GOD OF PLANET EARTH....but Welcome To The New Age.

So by who is taken in The Rapture Event will determine if the "Space Brothers" are our Friends or Mortal Enemies; and if the coming "Christ" is our Savior or The Beast of REV 13, A Monster in Human form.

For myself, I will continue to follow JESUS, to walk in His Spirit of Love and Truth and do as He taught... and if one day, millions x millions of Baptists (and hard-core Assemblies of God, Pentecostals) are RAPTURED, probably on a Sunday Morning and taken from their very Church pews,

Then I will be the first to admit that I was mistaken and greet our Space Brothers with a smile, open arms and a handful of Reese´s Pieces.

We are clearly living in The End Times and The Great Tribulation is soon to begin. It seems there is a window of time for the Tribulation to start between 2006 to 2012 AD, for the First Rapture to happen followed by the arrival of The "Space Brothers".

We will view the coming, Rapture Event as either "One of the taken" or as the multitudes who are left behind.

BY WHO IS TAKEN- THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN TO ALL!!!

Pastor Harry
Church of Philadelphia Internet

fn 1: Contrary to popular belief, Theology and movies, The Antichrist (BEAST) does not come as a "Politican with all the answers, a genius in a three piece suit". Antichrist comes in a white robe as "Christ", the New Messiah.. (but not as JESUS who is reduced to a mere prophet boy"). The new age Christ will claim to be called my many names ( Messiah/Emmanuel to the Jews, Krishna to The Hindus, Maitreya to The Buddhists, Christ to the Catholics and Iman Madhi to The Moslems, as well as be Mithra, Thoth, Osirius, Sayoshant (Zoroaster), The great, Wiccan Lord, HORUS and THE BEAST of Crowley´s Satanists, and The Return of Quezecoatal (Mayans) and The Great "White Brother" of The Hopi Indian Prophecy.

According to the correct interpretation of The Bible...There are TWO RAPTURES to come in Revelation and not one as commonly mistaught and distorted (Matt:24:40, Lu:21:34-36, Matt:25, Rev:3:10).

In The Gospel, JESUS taught that, WE CAN ESCAPE 666, THIS COMING APOCALYPSE IN THE FIRST OF TWO RAPTURE EVENTS, THAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE TRIBULATION EVEN STARTS.

Home

ARTWORK BY CARLA PINTO-LANDES, COPYRIGHT © 2002-2005 HARRY WALTHER & SATANSRAPTURE.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and COPYRIGHT © 1997-2005, HARRY WALTHER and ESCAPE 666 BIBLE PROPHECY REVEALED, All Rights Reserved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP