Users Online Now: 1,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 41,745
Pageviews Today: 76,081Threads Today: 39Posts Today: 668
01:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RED ALERT! THE CORRECT DATES FOR WW3, SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, AND THE RAPTURE!!! DEFCON 4 THE FINAL SIGN GIVEN ON 1/8/2012!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an Email Going around that got my attention. Below is Part one by Ron Reese. He sets dates in this but his reasoning is worth your time to read. If he is right, Watch out! We have a little over a week before these things start beginning. There is a link but GLP will not let me post links to the Five Doves site. All you have to do is do a search.

RED ALERT! THE CORRECT DATES FOR WW3, SUDDEN
DESTRUCTION, AND THE RAPTURE!!!

I have spent the last 38 years of my life, as a Biblical watchman, seeking and desiring to write the above title on a post, with complete confidence. THAT TIME HAS NOW COME!!! This is the most important email that I have ever written. That is why I just spent 3 and one-half hours with the Lord, before I dared to attempt to write something of this magnitude. Those of you who have been filled with the Holy Spirit know what I mean, when I say that I can feel His presence and His power all over me, as I write this. I am supremely confident that what I am writing is being led and guided by the Lord Himself.

Regardless of what you think of my ministry as a Biblical watchman, or the timeline that the Lord has revealed to me, concerning the Final 7 Years, I strongly encourage every one of you to read every word that I am about to write. You have nothing to lose, but a few minutes of your time, but everything to gain, if what I am sharing with you, is from the Lord, and I have never been more confident of anything in my entire life. THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED IN THIS EMAIL FOR THE EXACT TIMING OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS EXTREMELY COMPELLING!!! YOU MUST READ EVERY WORD. IT MAY PROVE TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE EVER READ.

On a regular basis, the Lord has been awakening me in the middle of the night, and causing me to be wide awake and to listen for His voice. He has been sharing with me so very much about His end-time timeline, and the timing of the New World Order's Planned Sudden Destruction. I am about to share these thoughts and revelations with you.

There is NO WAY that any watchman could have known the EXACT timing of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction very far in advance. It HAD to come by Progressive Revelation. It could come NO other way. It could not come very far in advance, as very few Christians could handle KNOWING THE TIME more than a few weeks in advance. Like the Book of Daniel tells us, these things have been sealed up, UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END. IT IS NOW THE LORD'S CHOSEN TIME TO REVEAL THESE THINGS TO US. YOU HAVE JUST ONE MONTH, TO PREPARE YOUR HEARTS!!!

Last week, on Dec. 22nd, as I was driving in my car, the Lord suddenly revealed to me the very last pieces of the Prophetic Puzzle. The Satanic New World Order elite has been giving us clues, as to the timing of the trap they have set for us, which I refer to as their Planned Sudden Destruction. I am referring to the demise, downfall, or destruction, of the United States. Whatever this Planned Sudden Destruction is, it must involve the U.S. and it must be of such a magnitude to bring about their One-World Government.

I am convinced that this Planned Sudden Destruction is the same as the Sudden Destruction in 1st Thessalonians 5:3, which reads, "then Sudden Destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not ESCAPE." Just a few verses before that, the "ESCAPE" for the Bride of Christ takes place. The Rapture and the Sudden Destruction are at the same time. They are simultaneous events. At the end of this week, I intend on forwarding to you again, the tract that I wrote on this topic several years ago, to back this premise up with Scripture.

I am also convinced that the "Snare", or "Trap", in Luke 21: 35, is this very same event. Luke 21:34--36 reads, "...THAT DAY (the day of the "trap, or "sudden destruction") come upon you unawares. For as a SNARE (OR TRAP), shall it come on ALL THEM WHO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to
ESCAPE (THE RAPTURE) ALL THESE THINGS, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

There is a tremendous spiritual warfare currently taking place between God and Satan. It is intensifying in speed and magnitude. Satan is working through the evil, occultic, Satanic New World Order elite. Their ultimate goal is a one-world government, to be headed by their CHOSEN man, the one-world dictator, or ruler, or Messiah. The very last obstacle to stand in their way is the United States of America. We are too strong and powerful. They have been planning our downfall for decades. They have also been planning, again for many decades, their New World Order, or one-world government, to come to fruition IN THE YEAR 2012.

Now that they have their CHOSEN MAN, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA in charge of this country, they are literally at the doorstep of achieving their FINAL GOAL, WHICH IS THEIR SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER, TO BE BROUGHT ABOUT THROUGH THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF WORLD WAR 3. THIS EXTREMELY EVIL AND NARCISSISTIC MYSTERY MAN, OF MUSLIM ORIGIN, HAS BEEN PLANTED HERE TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. HE IS AT THE VERY CENTER OF THEIR EVIL PLANS.

It has always been the method of operation of the New World Order elite to give clues in advance of their next major move. They do this through their Illuminati card game, through movies, TV shows, Satanic numbers, and any other method they choose. Even if one can read the clues, they know that there is nothing that can be done to stop them. They are too powerful. The Lord is allowing them to have their way. He will allow them to have their time of Planned Sudden Destruction, because it is prophesied in the Scriptures. The Lord's counter-move will be the Rapture of the Bride of Christ at the very same time, and then the ultimate counter-move will take place 1260 days after the Antichrist becomes Satan incarnate, when the Lord destroys him at His Second Coming, on Feast of Atonement, at the Battle of Armageddon.

This epic spiritual Battle between God and Satan is escalating at unbelievable speed. Satan is just about to make his gigantic, huge major move, with his Planned Sudden Destruction. I am extremely confident this is the same event as the 2nd Seal in Revelation. Rev. 6:4 reads, "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER, and there was given unto him A GREAT SWORD (NUCLEAR WEAPONS)."

The Red Horse rider of WAR and the Great Sword of Rev. 6, the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5:3, the Snare, or Trap, of Luke 21:35, and the Planned Sudden Destruction of the NWO elite, are all one and the same event. This event is the Great Game Changer, that will change the world immensely. This event will be of such magnitude that the whole world will be clamoring for some answers. The world will be ripe for a one-world government, and a man who can lead them out of the terrible cataclysmic disaster that has just taken place. The Beast, Satan incarnate, will be their sought-after man, their Messiah.

How soon is this Planned Sudden Destruction? If we can figure that out, we should know our day of Departure, or day of Escape from this Day of Sudden Destruction, which is the Day of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. The whole world is poised on the verge of economic collapse. It is by design, not by coincidence. The Planned Sudden Destruction of World War 3 will be the tipping point. The Snare, or Trap, that is being set for the whole world, is about to be sprung by the NWO.

What most people, even many watchers, do not understand, is how to look for the clues that are being given to us by the NWO. I do NOT pretend to be an expert on the Satanic New World Order. But the Lord has allowed me to read many of their clues. It is not because I am super-intelligent, or super-spiritual, or super-gifted. I am none of these. But the Lord has called me to be a full-time Biblical watchman. The Lord showed me what date to retire several years early from a very good job almost 3 years ago. I have been faithful and diligent in trying to fulfill that calling ever since, just as I was faithful and diligent for twelve years previously, writing quarterly newsletters, and 37 different Bible Prophecy tracts, with almost 10,000,000 in circulation.

As I said earlier, the Final pieces of the Prophetic Puzzle were revealed to me last week. In November of 2011, the NWO began revealing their signs, or clues, leading up to their Planned Sudden Destruction. Since then, they have revealed THREE major clues so far, all precisely THREE weeks apart. I thought the THIRD clue might be the last clue, and the date of the Planned Sudden Destruction. Then the Lord showed me last week that the NWO still have two more clues to go, again exactly THREE weeks apart.

Hang onto your hats, ladies and gentlemen, as I am now going to tell you when those two Final clues will take place, and just what they are. The 4th sign, or clue, from the NWO will take place in early January of 2012, exactly THREE weeks from the 3rd sign, which we received in December . I am almost sure this 4th sign will be the opening shot of World War 3. THREE weeks later, in late January, will be the REAL DEAL, THE GAME CHANGER, THE SNARE, THE TRAP, THE RED HORSE RIDER, THE UNVEILING OF THE GREAT SWORD, AND NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3.

There is no way that I could be this supremely confident of this exact date in late January (which I will share with you later in this email), if I was basing this Planned Sudden Destruction solely on the NWO's sinister, evil plans. What the Lord revealed to me last week took me totally by surprise. I had given absolutely NO prior thought to this before.

THE LORD REVEALED TO ME THAT THIS DATE OF THE NWO'S PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IN LATE JANUARY OF 2012 IS ALSO THE BIBLICAL DATE OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION of 1st Thess. 5:3. Therefore, we have every right to believe that this same date will be the date of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. In tomorrow's post, I will show how this NWO's Planned Sudden Destruction is the Biblical date for the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. It is absolutely totally amazing how the NWO's date of Planned Sudden Destruction and the Biblical date for the Sudden Destruction/Rapture dovetail into the very same date. Tomorrow's post is an absolute MUST READ!!!

Now, we need to back up and tell you about these first THREE signs, or clues, that the NWO has sent our way. The NWO is currently in the process of giving us five clues, or signs, as to EXACTLY when they have scheduled the Planned Sudden Destruction, of nuclear World War 3. The first THREE clues have taken place exactly THREE inclusive weeks apart. Therefore, we have every reason to expect that clues 4 and 5 will also be THREE weeks apart. There will be EXACTLY THREE WEEKS INCLUSIVE between each of these five clues, or signs.

This means 4 THREE-WEEK GAPS. This means 4 THREES. 3333. This number of 3333 is the most occultic, Satanic number in existence. The reason for this is because Lucifer took one-third of the angels in Heaven with him to earth. That means 33.33% or 3333. There are 81 days between the first sign in November of 2011 and the fifth and final sign of the Planned Sudden Destruction in late January of 2012, the CHOSEN YEAR OF 2012. 81 Days = 9 X 9, another occultic number. 81 also is 3 X 3 X 3 X 3. Once again, we have the very occultic and Satanic number of 3333. It is totally amazing how precisely, and accurately, these Satanic people are able to manuever their numbers into their sinister and evil plans.

Before I show you what happened in Nov. of 2011, for the first of their five signs, compiling 81 days, I must back up to show you two other signs that point us directly to Nov. of 2011. The first obvious sign, that there is a conspiracy in place, to destroy the United States, took place on 9/11/01. The Illuminati card game had a card with a picture of the World Trade Twin Towers being struck by jet airplanes, years before it happened.

The 2nd most occultic Satanic number is 13. Let's add the two most occultic numbers in existence, 3333 and 13, to 9/11/01. We arrive at the date of 11/9/10, which is NINE years later. Please note that 11/9 is the reverse date of 9/11, and the exact same five digits are used in both dates. On the evening of 11/8/10, which was already 11/9/10, in much of the world, a missle (Chinese?) was mysteriously, and amazingly, launched off the west coast of the U.S. Even though it has been proven there were NO jet airplanes in the vicinity at that time, this was the official explanation given by the U.S. government. THE TIMING OF THIS ATTACK, USING THE MOST OCCULTIC NUMBERS IN EXISTENCE, WAS A MAJOR SIGN OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.

This occultic date of 11/09/10 was also a ONE-YEAR WARNING, pointing us directly to 11/09/11(once again, this 11/9 is another reverse of 9/11), which just happens to be THE VERY DATE OF THE 1ST NWO WARNING, OR SIGN, OR CLUE, POINTING US TO THE DAY OF THEIR PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, 81 DAYS (3 x 3 x 3 x 3) LATER!!!

So, let me jog your memory, as to what happened on 11/09/11. This was the
CHOSEN DAY to put into motion the very 1st NATIONAL EMERGENCY
ALERT WARNING. This date was not by coincidence. All radio and TV frequencies were shut down, as they alerted the entire country of the U.S. that "This is just a test. This is not a real emergency."

Then Lady Ga Ga comes on, singing her Satanic music. (If anybody has the words to what she was singing, please send them to me, as it was probably part of their warning message to us. It may contain more clues.) They gave us Warning clues, leading up to this date of 11/09/11, and then they fulfilled their plans on this CHOSEN DATE. Once again, it is amazing how they can give us these warning clues in advance, using their most Satanic, occultic numbers, and almost nobody can read the clues.

The Lord had warned me in advance that something very significant was going to take place on Nov. 29, 2011. Instead of being on my computer, I was reading the newspaper, and had the TV on, looking for something significant to develop. My spiritual antenna was on High Alert. It was not raining, or threatening to storm at all, but, all of a sudden, something shook my house, and rattled my windows, about three feet from me. It was NOT thunder. As I reported this in an email, two other people reported back, that they had also had similar experiences at the very same time on this same date. One lived 70 miles east of my house, and one lived about 170 miles south of my house.

I am not sure what it was, but less than 30 seconds later, the 2ND NATIONAL EMERGENCY ALERT WARNING took place on TV, with again some lady singing, after the man finished with his alert Warning. I assume it was again Lady Ga Ga, although I would never be able to recognize her voice, singing her Satanic music. This 2nd event was exactly THREE weeks inclusive from the 1st event. The dates were 11/09/11 and 11/29/11. Please note that this 2nd date was another form of the very Satanic date of 11/11/11, as 29 = 2 + 9 = 11.

Many watchers, including me, were promoting the Biblical (Haggai 2) date of Kislev 24, as the possible date of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. This was the date of Hanukkah Eve, with a lot of Rapture implications. I was even more excited when I discovered that this would be another THREE weeks from the 2nd NWO Warning sign date of 11/29/11. But the NWO stuck to their plans precisely, by having their THIRD Warning sign take place THREE INCLUSIVE weeks later on 12/19/11, rather than 12/20/11.

During the middle of December, I had to stop promoting Hanukkah Eve, because the Lord was showing me that there was going to be at least one more sign, once again THREE weeks after the THIRD sign. I knew then that Hanukkah was NOT going to be the time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. This is the first post that I have written in a couple of weeks, because I have been waiting for Hanukkah to get over.

What was the 3rd NWO sign on 12/19/11? If there was a THIRD NATIONAL EMERGENCY alert on that date, someone please let me know. I am not aware of one. Mathman (what a God-sent blessing to my ministry, this man has been) told me to be looking for something subtle to occur as their 3rd Warning. And, lo and behold, that is exactly what happened, on the night of 12/19.

Monday night football on NATIONWIDE TV. A really big game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. 70,000 to 80,000 people in the stadium. So, what happens, but a total blackout, not once, but twice, both for several minutes. To this day, as far as I know, there has been NO explanation given for THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANCISCO.

Let's take a closer look at this, for those of you who are skeptical, as just maybe it was not so subtle, after all:

1. This was NOT just a local event. It was a BIG GAME ON NATIONAL TV, just like the first two warnings were given on NATIONAL TV.

2. It took an EMERGENCY BACK-UP SYSTEM to restore power, just like the 1st two NWO warning signs, were National EMERGENCY Alert Warnings.

3. The stadium was the ONLY customer to lose power. This is a real sign that this was a deliberate event, especially combined with the timing of the blackout, just before, and then during, this really big football game on NATIONAL TV.

4. They have not yet discovered the cause of this total blackout. This is another reason we have every reason to expect this was a SIGN, OR CLUE, straight from the NWO elite.

5. The 2nd blackout happened in the middle of the 2nd quarter. This means that there were two quarters left to play. Could this be a signal that the NWO has two more clues, or signs left to play, before the FINAL GUN GOES OFF?

6. San Francisco, where this total blackout took place, is probably known as the most sinful city in the United States. What more appropriate city could there be to warn us about the coming judgment on our country?

7. The warning sign on 11/08--09/10 was a missle being astonishingly launched off THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES, where San Francisco is located. This was a one-year warning, leading us directly to the first of their 5 Final warning signs, or clues, in 81 (3 X 3 X 3 X 3) days, starting on 11/9/11. So, two huge warnings, both from the west coast of the U.S. Is this another clue, that a missle, or missles, will be launched from a carrier ship off THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES? IS THIS PART OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION?

Leading Bible Prophecy scholar, Perry Stone, has been strongly suggesting, to my understanding, that the Rapture will be the same time as an EMP attack. This would involve a missle, with a nuclear warhead, being launched, and exploding, not on the ground, but high above our ground, so that it totally destroys the entire electric grid of the United States, setting our country back into the Dark Ages for at least a decade. Is this the Planned Sudden Destruction the NWO elite has planned for our country??? Maybe THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANCISCO IS SYMBOLIC FOR THE NIGHT THAT THE LIGHTS GO OUT IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES.

The 4th warning sign is scheduled THREE weeks inclusive from this date of Dec. 19th, on Jan. 8, 2012. The fifth and final warning sign is scheduled THREE weeks inclusive, from Jan. 8th, on Jan. 28, 2012. JAN. 28, 2012, IS THE REAL DEAL DATE. IT IS THE PLANNED DATE OF THE SNARE, OR TRAP, THAT IS BEING SET BY SATAN, THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ORDER ELITE. IT IS THE DATE OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3, AND, THEREFORE, WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THE RAPTURE TO ALSO BE ON JAN. 28, 2012. THE REASON I CAN SAY THIS WITH SO MUCH CONFIDENCE IS THAT, IT IS NOT ONLY THE DATE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER'S PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, IT IS ALSO THE BIBLICAL DATE, AS I WILL SHOW YOU IN MY NEXT POST!!!

FROM THIS THIRD WARNING DATE OF DEC. 19TH TO JAN. 28TH IS 40 DAYS. I BELIEVE THIS EVENT ON DEC. 19TH WAS OUR FORTY-DAY WARNING. The Lord said that the sign of Jonah would be the only sign given. The Lord had Jonah give the wicked city of Ninevah a 40-day warning that judgment was about to fall on their city. It is also 40 days inclusive from the Biblical date of Kislev 24, Dec. 20th. I will discuss this possible Biblical 40-day warning more in my next post.

Forty days for the WICKED city of Ninevah to "Repent or be destroyed". Was a similar warning just given to our country, through the WICKED city of San Franscisco? 40 days to "Repent or be destroyed"? Perhaps another option could be a Planned Megaquake in San Francisco, causing a huge tsunami, wiping out millions of people. 40 days from this warning date of Dec. 19th takes us to THE 28TH OF JANUARY, THE DAY THAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS PLANNED FOR THEIR SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3.

Jan. 28, 2012 (the CHOSEN YEAR OF 2012) is the culmination of 81 days, or 9 X 9, from the first warning on 11/9/11. It is also the last of the 5 warning days, each National Emergency Alert Warning coming 3 weeks from the preceding one. That is 4 3-week inclusive gaps, or four THREES. 3333. There are 81 days that separate the first National Warning on 11/9/11 from the last day, the day of the Planned Sudden Destruction, on 1/28/12. 81 days = 3 X 3 X 3 X 3. Or, 3333. This is the most occultic, Satanic number in existence. It is only to be expected that they would use this number in their evil, sinister plans, for World Domination.

Let's go back to sign # THREE for a moment, on the 40-day warning date of Dec. 19, 2011, the THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANSCISCO.
.33 and .333. and 33.33 all represent one-third of the angels falling to the earth with Lucifer. They are all occultic numbers, as in a 33rd degree Mason being the highest level possible. Dec. 19, 2011, is 333 days into the THIRD year of the Antichrist's Obama's Presidency. Once again you have your four THREES, or 3333.

If we add 3 months and 3 weeks and 3 days and 3 hours to the THIRD warning date of 12/19/11, we arrive precisely at April 11, 2012, THE CHOSEN DAY FOR THE ANTICHRIST TO RECOVER FROM HIS MORTAL HEAD WOUND, AND START HIS 1260-DAY REIGN. This is the midpoint day of the Final 7 Years. It is not by coincidence. It is by the NWO design. They have a detailed roadmap all laid out. Once again, we have another 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 3333. Isn't it just amazing how the Satanic NWO plan, uses their most Satanic numbers, which are interwoven all throughout these NATIONAL EMERGENCY ALERT WARNING days?

There is still more, using an occultic number, POINTING US DIRECTLY TO JAN. 28, 2012. Probably, the world's worst tragedy, as far as death toll, in recent memory, was the tsunami involving Indonesia, and several other countries, killing well over 200,000 people. That was our 7-Year Warning of a much worse Sudden Destruction, which is about to happen. The date was Dec. 26, 2004. Adding 7 Years, and THIRTY-THREE DAYS, TO THIS DATE TAKES US DIRECTLY TO JAN. 28, 2012.

There is still one more date to discuss, the date of the 4th warning, Jan. 8, 2012. I believe the warning event that will take place on this day will be the opening shot of World War 3, culminating THREE weeks later, with the 1st unleashing of a nuclear bomb, or bombs, on Jan. 28, 2012. The first THREE events have happened EXACTLY THREE weeks inclusive apart. There is no reason to believe that Warnings 4 and 5 will not also happen at EXACT THREE-WEEK inclusive intervals. These warnings are not only 3 weeks apart, they are 21 days inclusive apart. That makes four 21-day inclusive intervals. That could also be construed as 21, or 2 + 1, plus 2 + 1, plus 2 + 1, plus 2 + 1, or 3 + 3 + 3 + 3, or 3333.

It is extremely likely that this 4th Warning Day of Jan. 8, 2012, will be the START DATE OF WORLD WAR 3. Here is the reason that I say this. The NWO, as has been reported to me, plan to introduce their CHOSEN ONE, their world leader, their Messiah, EXACTLY 13 weeks AFTER THE START OF WORLD WAR 3.

I heard former witch-turned-Christian, Doc Marquis, speak at the Prophecy Conference in Branson, MO, in July, 2011. Over and over, he emphasized the extreme importance of the number 13 in the Satanic New World Order. That is why they have chosen to introduce their NWO leader, or world dictator, THIRTEEN weeks after the START DATE OF WORLD WAR 3. If the START DATE is Jan. 8, 2012, which it should be, if their 3-week intervals hold true, they will be introducing Barack Hussein Obama as the Annointed One, on Apr. 7--8, 2012.

On this very same day, which is Feast of Passover, the day the real Christ, the real Messiah, died, it appears that they will stage their faked death, and mortal head wound, of the the one who desires to be the Messiah. The dates of Passover for the faked death, and Apr. 11th for his faked resurrection are NOT by coincidence. They are by Satanic design, as his CHOSEN man must try to imitate the real Christ in every way possible. Three and one-half days later, on Apr. 11, 2012, Obama will stage his faked resurrection, imitating the real Christ. This faked resurrection will be successful, for the Word says, right after this event that , "The whole world wondered after the Beast." Apr. 11, 2012, is Obama's scheduled day to begin his 1260-day reign as the Antichrist, the Beast of Revelation.

At first glance, it appears that Jan. 11th, or 1-11-12 could be the START date of World War 3, culminating 13 weeks, or 91 days later, on the "resurrection" day of the Antichrist, the day he becomes literally indwelt by Satan, the day he starts his 1260-day reign. However, it is extremely unlikely that the New World Order elite will break their pattern of EXACT THREE-WEEK INCLUSIVE INTERVALS. We can expect the 4th warning signal to take place on Jan. 8th. It could be subtle, like the 1st three Warning Days. Or, it could be very obvious, such as Israel and/or the U.S., attacking Iran. Or, Syria launching a chemical warhead onto Israel.

Further proof on the NWO's use of the number 13 is the 9.0 Japan megaquake, resulting tsunami, and ongoing nuclear cataclsym, on March 11, 2011. Signalling to us, as to the beginning of the 1260-day reign of their CHOSEN MESSIAH, this mega-catastrophe happened EXACTLY 13 MONTHS TO THE DAY FROM APRIL 11, 2012!!!

I have no Prophetic insight on whether this 3-week period of World War 3 will involve Isaiah 17:1 (the destruction of Damascus, Syria, which is very likely), Psalms 23, or Ezekiel 38--39, or some combination of these Prophetic Scriptures. Here is an interesting calculation that seems to indicate the date of the 4th Warning will be Jan. 8, 2012, and it may not be subtle. The number of days between 9/11/01 and 1/08/12 is 10 years and 119 days. Let's put those numbers together like this:
10/11/9. Now, let's read those numbers in reverse. They form the infamous date of 9/11/01. This could be another sign as to just how clever, and sinister, they can be with their evil plots and numbers.

Could this be a sign, that we may experience another 9/11/01 event of similar, or much worse, fashion on 1/08/12? When you see the OPENING event of World War 3 take place on Jan. 8, 2012, those of you who doubt what you have read here today, you will KNOW then, that I have heard from the Lord, and that you will have 3 weeks to prepare to be a part of the Bride of Christ, the ones who Escape this Sudden Destruction, by way of the Rapture.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, to discover the Rapture date, you must attempt to discover the date of the Planned Sudden Destruction. This means that we must attempt to think like the NWO elite think, using their Satanic, occultic numbers, and using their roadmap signs, even if they are not so obvious sometimes. The NWO signs are a roadmap that leads us DIRECTLY TO JAN. 28, 2012, AS THE DAY OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. There are probably more signs that I have missed. Please write to me, if you see more NWO occultic signs, pointing directly to Jan. 28, 2012.

This concludes Part 1. To me, Part 2 is even more exciting than Part 1, and even more conclusive. There are several BIBLICAL signs pointing us DIRECTLY TO JAN. 28, 2012. The Lord totally blew me away with the one MAJOR BIBLICAL SIGN. This astounding sign will tie up all loose ends concerning end-times Bible Prophecy. It is the final piece to the giant Prophetic Puzzle. You MUST be willing to think outside the box to receive this Biblical sign. It is the proverbial nail in the coffin, that will seal shut the date of Jan. 28, 2012, as the time of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. This astounding revelation will literally amaze you. The best is yet to come in Part 2. Look for it tomorrow.

Jesus says we CAN KNOW THE TIME. In Mark 13:29, Jesus says, "So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS."

Revelation 3:3 implies that we can KNOW the time, and that we should REPENT!!!
It says, "Remember, therefore, how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and REPENT. If, therefore, thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE."

It is the partial church of Sardis in Rev. 3 THAT IS FOUND WORTHY (VS. 4). It is the partial church of Sardis THAT IS FOUND WATCHING (VS. 2--3). It is the partial church of Sardis that overcometh, and is clothed in white raiment (spotless wedding garments) (vs 5). It is the partial church of Sardis whose names will NOT be blotted out of the Book of Life (vs. 5). But even in this church, we see a partial Rapture, as only a few are found worthy. However, from within the church of Sardis, we do find a remnant, whom the Lord finds WORTHY. We do see the Bride of Christ, composed of those whom the Lord finds WORTHY. (It is my understanding of the Scriptures that ALL born-again Christians will make it to Heaven, but the Rapture is a Reward for the Bride of Christ, those whom the Lord finds WORTHY.)

The most important words to the end-time body of believers are found in Luke 21:34--36, where our Lord and Saviour WARNS each of us, " And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE , and so THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a SNARE (A TRAP) shall it come on all them who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch, and pray always, that you may be ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
[email protected]

Written permission has been given by Ron Reese to post any of his posts here as long as I add his Email Address at the end.

PART 2 IS POSTED HERE
Thread: RED ALERT! THE CORRECT DATES FOR WW3, SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, AND THE RAPTURE!!! DEFCON 4 THE FINAL SIGN GIVEN ON 1/8/2012!! (Page 2)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP